"How about you eat brunch with us, Lalisa?" Aunt Jas asked me with a smile that resembles that of Rosé's.

"I'd love to but I'm meeting a friend today, maybe next time?" I gave her a smile.

She nodded and hugged me tight before proceeding to go to her other friends in the church, with her husband.

I was left with the sisters.

I fixed my eyes on Rosé who's pouting

"Don't be upset at me Rosie," I reached for her hand.

"I'm not Lis, I just really love spending time with you," she blushed, I'm not sure if it's because I intertwined our fingers or because she's embarrassed of being obviously upset.

I laughed and swayed our hands, "I love spending my morning with you too, by the way it was nice to be here. I'm glad you invited me."

Jennie scoffed. I can feel her eyes burning through me.

I like her jealous like that, even if she's the one I'll be spending my time with later on. If I want to win my bet with Jackson, I'll have to provoke her with something like jealousy.

I just thought.. was the prize really worth it, though?

I can't help but admire Jennie. She looks so beautiful today in her floral dress.

I should just talk to Jackson about the bet. Something's telling me it isn't worth it. I was too annoyed that time that I thought of that stupid bet.

Besides, I don't think I'd want to use Rosie to make Jennie jealous. I'll hurt Rosé more if I lead her on.

"You can come with us whenever you like," Rosie happily said.

I put on a smile for her, "Thanks, my chipmunk."

I grinned when I caught Jennie rolling her eyes.

"I should go, my friend's probably waiting for me," I ruffled Rosie's hair and stepped away when she groaned.

"Alright," Jennie answered, nodding her head before turning her back on me like an angry woman.

I just wish she'll still show up later. I already texted her the address last night when I convinced her to hangout with me.

---

My lips formed into a grin the moment she pushed the door open. Her eyes scanned the place while I waited for them to land on mine.

I winked when our eyes met.

"I thought you'll ditch me," I stood up as she got closer.

We're on a Thai restaurant near my house.

"I almost did," she answered savagely with bored eyes.

I quickly pulled a chair for her while she looked surprised for that tiny gesture.

I chuckled, "I would've gone in your place if you didn't show up."

She looked around briefly before taking her seat, then I pushed the chair for her before I sat back on my place.

"To what? Flirt with my sister?" she laughed sarcastically.

I frowned, "I wasn't. Come on, let's not talk about it."

"You were leading her on when you already rejected her. You even kissed me yesterday and convinced me to meet with you today when we can just eat with my family," she looked annoyed. "What do you want from me?"

I bowed my head down and sighed.

I don't know. What do I want from her?

"Are you gonna talk or am I gonna leave?"