Embarrassed (Kirstie)

Request from sidsadie
Edited by Raven5555

Kirstin groaned in pain as she rolled over in bed, wrapping her arms around her stomach in pain. She wasn't too concerned with going to a doctor, considering she already knew what it was. It had just sucked that she had gotten hit so hard while on tour with the boys. Sighing, she had flopped onto her stomach on hopes the pressure could ease part of the pain. 

"Kirst?" A knock was heard on the door. She recognized the baritone's voice instantly. "Are you alright in there?" 

"Mmhm!" She hummed, worried that her voice would betray her and convey her pain. "All 'ood!" 

"Are you sure, Kit? You sound really hurt. Are you sick?" He asked once again, truly concerned for his bandmate. 

"Not feeling the best." She gave in, knowing she couldn't hide the pain from him. 

"Alright, I'm gonna come in, okay?" Scott called, earning a noise of acknowledgement before he entered to see the girl doubled over in pain. 

"Aww, Kirst. We've been worried sick about you." Scott say next to the girl. "What's wrong?" 

"Stomach ache." She answered, "bad one." It wasn't a lie, her stomach did hurt, she just wasn't providing an answer as to why. 

"I'm sorry, Kit. Do you want anything?" He asked her. Kirstin shook her head. 

"I'm sure I'll be fine." She answered with a weak smile letting out a noise of discomfort. "Just need some rest."

Scott nodded, leaving the room to where the others were waiting.

"Is she okay?" Mitch spoke up first. 

"Yeah, she says it's just a bad stomach ache." Scott explained to the others with a frown. "Says she thinks she can sleep it off." 

"She sounded really sick." Kevin interjected. "I'm really worried about her." 

"We all are." Scott responded with a frown. "I don't think I've ever seen her in this much pain." 

The group spoke for a few more minutes before Kevin spoke up. 

"I'll go check on her. It might be easier for me to figure out what it is with my medical background." He announced, the others nodding before he left.Knocking softly on the door, he heard the woman groan in pain. 

“Kirstie? I’m coming in, okay?” he called. 

“O-okay.” she stuttered in pain. The man entered to see her curled up in a small ball, arms cupping her stomach as she closed her eyes due to the light from the window hurting her head. 

“Oh, Kirst.” Kevin sighed, walking over to pull the curtains shut. “You really don’t feel good, do you?” he asked. The woman shook her head, rolling over to bury her face in the pillow. 

“What hurts? It’ll help me make you feel better.” Kevin asked the woman. Kirstin froze in thought, unsure how to answer. She knew exactly where it hurts the most, but it was far too embarrassing to speak about, especially to four boys. 

“Stomach ache.” she managed to squeak out. It wasn’t a lie, her stomach did hurt. She simply choose not to reveal why. Kevin nodded, offering to help her outside of the room to see the other’s. 

“Uh-uh.” she shook her head. Suddenly, a wave of nausea came over her as she felt her stomach lurch. Forcing herself out of bed, Kevin called after her as she sprinted for her bathroom. Kevin followed behind her, pulling her hair out of the way. He rubbed comforting circles into her back to soothe her as she heaved. Tears pricked the back of her eyes as she tried to keep from crying, the last thing she needed was to make him worry any more than he already was.