Chapter XX

{ XX SPECIAL : enjoy being the voice in Jorge's head }

Isn't it great, to be adored by so many people when they just want your body? They just use you for their pleasure and then they throw you away. The only thing they do is increasing your body-count.

Isn't it great to look amazing, when it's just a mask so nobody can see your inside? How you feel? What you like? A pretty face is the best way to hide an empty body.

The only person you want around is not here. Why? You ran away from him. You left him for these creeps, who call themselves your lovers, he forgave you and you pushed him away.

Isn't it great to have such a caring mother, who changes your bed sheets every second day?

But why do you need it, when she doesn't even care about you. People just care about your body, Jorge. You stopped being you.

There's nothing special about a body which you can use to fuck.

What matters is your soul, personality and the way you treat people.

You treated the wrong people way too good and the right people too bad.

Did you forget? Fucking around with Froy? A month ago you blamed him, because he kissed you at the party, but did you really care? If you would care, you wouldn't have gotten drunk, leaving Benji sit there with Syd. Instead, you got to the bar.

You're not unique anymore.

You're getting flashbacks because you need to remember what happened, it seems like you forgot, looking at your messy life.

You've stopped giving people a reason to stay.

One person stayed, why aren't YOU staying?

Benji did everything he could, don't expect him to do this forever. At some point, he will move on and you will not be able to stop him, take the chance as long as you're able to.

Do you wonder why everything hits you at night? Because you are too damn busy over the day.

But you know what? Just don't think about it.

Not possible?

Exactly, so stop tricking your head all the time unless it will do the same.

Nothing is going to be okay effortlessly.

The funny thing is, I actually thought you were different, Jorge.

_____________________
Hey guys, sorry for not updating in a while, I am not feeling good at all and I might not update as regularly as I used to due the fact that I am drowning in work and shit. I'm sorry I hope you like the special chapter!
Have an amazing time!