Chapter XVII

{ Jorge's POV }

time skip 1 month later -

I left Benji's house early when we last met. It seems things turned out good between us two but that has changed quickly. Neither of us texted back within a day and we didn't meet since last month.

I decided to get a job.

Yah, kind of a weird job. I worked in a bar, actually it was more like a gay club where I was pleasing other men.

This was actually kind of fun. I liked the clout and everyone loved what I did. I was making good money out of it too.

It was Friday, I was already excited. Every Friday I was registered for the pole dance show, which everyone loved. Not to sound selfish, but my show was everyone's favourite and the club was entirely filled with cheering men.

It was 7.30 p.m and the show starts at 9 p.m, I got my clothes together and some makeup, then I made my way to the club. I always got ready there, unless people in the streets would look at me and probably catcall me.

I was still introvert as fuck, but as soon as I went on stage I was a completely different guy.

It took me around 20 minutes to get there. I opened the door and a blonde-haired guy ran over to me and hugged me tightly.

His name was Froy, ya, right, Froy, the guy that kissed me at Syd's party in the luxurious shed.

Froy, the reason I lost my boyfriend.

"Hello, you fucking snitch", I said smiling, kissing his cheek.

"I was waiting for your bubble butt all week, baby boy", Froy grabbed my ass and winked.

We had a... unique relationship, he was the bartender, so he was really good with his hands, you probably can imagine the rest, but we weren't dating or anything.

I was just living my life as a half-time whore. 

Did I hate it? Absolutely not.

Would I change it? Never.

My show starts in about half an hour and people were already about to walk through and out the doors, the dancefloor filled and Froy already had a lot of cocktails to shake.

"Whorehey!? You have 15 Minutes", I heard a man shouting while running down the hallway beside my dressing room, it was Kyle, our kind-of-manager, well, he said he always told people what to do in threesomes, so we guess he's good in managing.

I was almost done dressing, I wore a sailor moon dress with a yellow bow attached to my curly hair.  Underneath I had tiny boxer briefs, they were white, just like the dress itself. 

(Imagine Jorge wearing this. only this.)

Quickly I applied some rosy-red blush to my cheeks and hopped out of the dressing room

Carefully I went to the door which I needed to use to get on stage.

Once again, Kyle passed the hallway, this time he softly slapped my butt with the words "Rock it, baby boy". Then he opened the door for me.

Yah, everyone in this house called me baby boy because I'm the youngest here.  It was kind of cute, though.

I danced through the door and a crowd, mostly men, already were excited. I loved how there were boys my age but also older ones, around 30, I loved the variety, I'd never get bored.

Generally, I like boys my age, but I also love how the older guys adore me, they are so caring and treat me like a princess.  

I went further out the stage, acting shyly, since I wanted to surprise my gays.

________________________

Y'all! This story had a ...  turn, but imagine Jorge being all sassy and stuff... uughh yes-

I have a lot of ideas, y'all better stay tuned <3

(If anyone wants to give feedback or anything, that would be amazing)