Chapter IV

{ Benji POV }

I couldn't believe what just happened. I stared in the distance. 

"Okay wait, let me clear this up... I just told you that I like you. And you? You like me too? Are you joking?"

I sighed. 

Jorge: "I'm not joking, Benji! I am obsessed with you actually. The last few days were really hard for me too, I was thinking of your touch all the time and it made my heart melt and when three days went by, not receiving a text from you I was so sad, I thought, I would never see you again."

Benji: "Whoa, okay. Give me a second."

We didn't say anything for a minute or two and it got awkward.

I had to interrupt the silence.

"Would you mind going for a walk, Jorge?"

Jorge: "I would love to."

We got up and started wandering further into the park. Neither of us said anything but this time it wasn't awkward at all. I felt so comfortable around him I wish I could be with him all the time. 

"Honestly, Benji, you are so, damn stupid.", Jorge broke the silence.

I shrugged: "I know, but, what exactly do you mean this time?"

Jorge: "It was so obvious that I instantly fell in love with you, why would you think I'd hate you?", he laughed a bit.

"Oh my god, stop, I thought it was something serious.", I said relieved.

Jorge: "Excuse me, sir, you violated the law, that IS something serious."

I had to laugh. He was so incredibly cutesy. 

Benji: "Well, then. I am really sorry. What are the consequences?"

Please say, the consequences are to be your boyfriend. Please, Jorge. Just say it already.

Jorge: "Go on a date with me and it'll be fine.", he looked at me.

I gasped. Not the answer I wanted to hear but I'm definitely not complaining.

"Oh honey, believe me... I would love to go on a date with you.", I almost screamed.

Where did that come from? 'Honey, believe me...' Oh right! A song!

Jorge: "How about right now?", he blushed and looked at me.

Benji: "I've got time, what do you wanna do?"

Jorge: "That's the thing... I hate being in restaurants, there are always dozens of people and I get embarrassed easily."

Benji: "A date doesn't have to be in a restaurant anyways. How about ... watching a movie at my house? My family isn't home."

Jorge: "Uh, yes. Sounds good."

Benji: "Great! Come on then", I smiled.

So, we were going to my house. Jey was close to my side and I felt how he was shaking a bit. 

"Hey, are you cold?", I asked in a soft tone.

"No, I just get nervous, like... all the time", he answered shyly.

"No need to be nervous, I'll take care of you", I smiled.

I carefully put my hand on his back and as soon as I noticed that he's okay with it, I slid my arm further, so I was around his hips.