Chapter IX

{ Benji POV }

"Baby, c' mon, we need to go!", I ordered Jorge in a hurry.

We were invited to a party my friends hosted. It was supposed to be in a shed, which kinda made me think about what to wear. But I just decided I'd go with blue jeans and a plain white shirt, which I tucked in my pants and fixed with a belt. Since the party was in a damn shed, I tried to go for a country-inspired look.

"I'm right there!"

Jorge came down the stairs and he looked beautiful as always. His cheeks were red, he was clearly wearing blush. To his black jeans, he wore a shirt with a light flower pattern, pastel yellow socks and black all star converse.

"Awe, you look gorgeous", I said, as I kissed his cheek.

"Thank you, cowboy",  he giggled.

We were late, as always. 

I locked the door to my house and we headed to the car.

It was only a ten-minute drive for us to get there.

"This is... a kinda luxurious shed", Jorge was stunned as he got out of the car. 

He was right. This wasn't a shed. It was a damn house. but wooden. Rich people would probably consider it a shed. A big shed.

We barely opened the door and Syd already almost jumped at us. 

"Benji! Oh my god!", the blondie yelled, "Addy is over there, AAADDYY!!"

The dark-haired girl also came over to us and hugged me and then Jorge.

"You must be Jorge, right?", she asked in a cheerful way.

Jorge nodded with a big smile. I could already feel his anxiety coming back. 

I slid my hand into his and suggested him to get a cocktail or a shot.

That wasn't the best idea probably. He took a shot. And a second one. And another one. 

He continued till he certainly had at least 10 shots of whiskey and vodka in his body.

"That's enough, babe", I took the tiny glass out of his hand to stop him.

He pouted: "But I was just getting started".

"Later, okay?"

I still had flashbacks to the first time we went to that one club and Jorge immediately got hit on by my ex.

But this will not happen today.

We went to the couch where Syd was sipping his cocktail on and sat down.

I was deeply into the conversation I had with him I didn't notice that Jorge was gone. 

I turned my head and saw him standing at the bar. 

I was about to stand up but Syd held me back.

"Let him, Benji, he knows what he's doing", Syd comforted me.

"I know, I'm just worried, you know?", I answered.

"Of course you are, but if he feels like drinking, you should let him."

I smiled at Syd and we kept on getting deeper into our conversation again.

We literally talked about got and the world. I missed talking to my best friend, I haven't seen him in a long time actually. 

{ Jorge POV }

I went to the bar instead of listening to Syd's and Benji's conversation. They haven't seen each other in a while and I wouldn't want to disturb them.

After a couple of shots, I was literally hanging at the bar and things started to get blurry. 

"Hello, pretty boy", I heard a voice talking. Definitely a dude.

"I saw that. You just checked me out.", I muttered.

"Of course I did, you're the only pretty boy I see here.", he said again.

I barely could see but he was blonde and tall. 

"That is so charming, aw", I was flattered.

"I have a feeling we should kiss? Is that a good or a bad feeling?", the boy asked.

"Uhm-", I couldn't even finish my sentence when just cut me off pressing his lips against mine.

The guy placed his arms around my waist and I just had to kiss back. It felt so familiar. Even tho everything was blurry our lips moved perfectly in harmony for a while.

{ Benji POV }

"Are you and Jorge in an open relationship, Benji?", Syd deadly asked out of nowhere.

"No, we would never, what makes you think that?", I shook my head.

"Well... this.", Syd pointed at the bar.

I turned my head around and ...

------------------------------------------------

We love a good cliffhanger, don't we? :)