Chapter 7

The plane ride had been awful. She had refused to dance and strip for them because she knew they weren't allowed to touch her so no threats would be good on her. Though, the others weren't profilers and wouldn't pick up the smallest words like she did. The three women who'd been there the longest danced like professionals. Luckily it didn't extend further than dancing around the poles and taking of their clothes, because of the non-touching rule.

While they were dancing Emily had to sit in the same old chair, handcuffed to the armrest and have some sort of conversation with the boss. He'd talked about what was in her file. She had her own file with information nobody but her closest friends and herself should have. And her brother. But a lot of it he'd made up to make her sound better. Her brother wanted to make her sound better for these perverts. Only the thought of it made her stomach churn. And the man could tell so he continued on about her brother. He teased her, made inappropriate comments, which might not be so inappropriate in the situation she was, towards her. It was the best he could do without touching her. He could use his words instead and have the joy in seeing her reactions. Normally she would have been able to compartmentalize herself through the flight, but the hurt over finding out what her brother had done threw her off guard and she had lost all her abilities.

Then she tried to hold it together when she saw that poor girl being forced up to the pole and take off her clothes. She was only 15 years old and had the men around her cheering when they got a look at her small breasts.

"Doesn't that look fun?" the guy across her would say with a grin and looked from her own too exposed breasts up to her face.

That was a couple of hours ago and now when she sat handcuffed in a limo with the same men and women around her she didn't feel any better. She'd ended up in Dubai. It made sense. Many different businessmen across the world, Americans, Korean and German, would travel there so why not take a whore now that they had the chance. A 76 years old wealthy man had bought her for 124 grand! It was apparently more than the other girls and he liked to brag about how much money he had collected while he'd only bought her for 15.

Emily wasn't the least surprised about the location they ended up in. The car pulled in through two giant gates into a big yard. The house, or more like castle, was big and white and looked like something brought out of a movie where dictators or emperors would live. When they pulled to a stop she refused to get out. All the other women left with little fuss, but she sat tight even after they'd taken of the cuffs. She still wore the same dress her brother had bought her and found it hard to struggle without her dress sliding up to reveal her red lace panties, much to the men's liking. That had been when she'd let go and followed them out of the car and up to the door. The bell that sounded when you pulled a rope was massive and it echoed for at least a minute. It was just after that minute that the door opened by a maid. The woman was pretty old so Emily's guess was that her only purpose in that house was to open doors, clean and serve dinner. She doubted that she was the only one of those because it would be pretty much for one person to clean.

They were led through a big ballroom where a couple of older men sat and a few women were giving them a lap dance. Emily diverted her eyes as soon as a pair of lust filled ones met hers. While walking she couldn't stop pulling her dress down to shield as much as possible, but when pulling down she would expose more of her cleavage. So she focused on her surroundings. She couldn't tell if those women were there by their own free will or if they had been snatched, no that wasn't true... sold by a relative, like her.

They had to walk up the stairs and past a lot of doors before they stopped. The boss knocked and they entered after a 'yes'. The man behind the door was the one who'd bought her. She could tell by the age and the grin on his face. The man also eyed them as if they were pieces of meat ready to get banged. Emily immediately felt vulnerable under his stare and tried to wrap her arms around her. 'Try' being the magical word as someone, she didn't really give a damn about who, pulled her arms down so that the much older man could have a full look. He stopped in front of each and every one of them and would say something with a thick accent. The accent was all Emily could hear when he talked to the others. It was an Arabic accent and that was clearer when he stopped in front of her to say a few words.