Chapter 5

A/N In this chapter you finally get to know what's up with Emily;)

Please comment or vote! I know people are reading but I'm getting no feedback:P

ENJOY!

-------------

Chapter 5

"She's still sleeping," one voice said.

"Shhh... Don't wake her up," another one whispered.

"She's been out for over an hour now. We have to make sure she's okay," a third one said and at that Emily's eyes shot open.

She sat up quickly, immediately getting into defense mode. There were four other women surrounding her and three of them were looking at her worriedly, the last one was sitting pushed up against the corner.

"She just woke up and is pretty shaken up," One of the girls explained in a Spanish accent, noticing how Emily's eyes had landed on the poor girl. "I'm Elena, by the way."

Emily nodded, still unsure of where she was. It felt like they were moving so she soon figured they were in a truck, but she didn't know why? And where was Evan? The last thing she could actually remember was that she was out partying with her brother and then... a van? A black van pulling up in front of her, but everything had been blurry. Though, she and Evan had been partying so she had probably been drinking a lot, maybe too much. Her head did hurt a little, which could only mean that she had one nasty hangover.

She had been lifted into the van. Or had it been an ambulance? How much had she been drinking to be loaded into an ambulance? But she wasn't in an ambulance now. These women around her weren't either.

"Where are we?" she asked with a steady voice.

"I think they said we were off to some airstrip in St. Petersburg to meet the boss and then they'll ship us away," another nameless woman answered. "We don't know exactly where we'll be going, but at least all of us will go to the same place." The woman smiled, happy about finding a new friend, but Emily couldn't smile.

A million thoughts were running through her head, but she didn't want to believe the things she did come up with.

"I'm an FBI agent," she said suddenly, getting all the women's attention, even the girl in the corner looked at her. "If I can't get us out of here, my team will find us."

The women were quietly looking at her, making Emily feel a little uncomfortable, until one of them chuckled.

"Now I get why they wanted you. Every man wants to get control over a woman of the law, but honestly honey... we're in Russia and will be sent to another part of the world. They will never find us."

The woman was right. They would never find out where she was. Evan would call them and say that she was missing while searching for her. The team, at least Morgan, would probably break every protocol there is, flying to Russia and try to track these bastards down, but he wouldn't succeed. Then he would beat himself up every day after that for not being able to save her.

"I started out in Spain," Elena said. "Caught me when I was walking home from a party. I worked there for a little while until they sent me to Russia. I've been working here for a year and now they're selling us to some wealthy pimp. You and that girl..." she nodded to the girl in the corner. "...are the newest ones and they decided to put you up for auction immediately."

Her heartbeat did increase now that she knew for sure what her purpose was there. They were going to use her for their sexual pleasure. No matter how much she tried to be strong, one of the women noticed the fear in her eyes.