Chapter 11

The pain was unbearable in a way she'd never felt before. She'd dealt with rapevictims a lot of times and always told them it would be okay. That was a big, fat lie, she realized now, and she promised herself that she would never say anything that she knew nothing about. It felt like something had broken inside of her and everything down there hurt in an excruciating way. Emily could only lie there, naked on her stomach, while that old bastard got dressed, talking about what a good time they'd had together. Together. As if the two of them had agreed on this and both of them had decided how to do that. He had untied her and probably expected her to get the hell up and out of there, but she just couldn't move. The long time spent in the cell had made her weaker than normal and it felt as if she could bruise from one single touch. In that case she would have a lot of bruises. He had touched her everywhere and not in a gentle manner. Emily had noticed from the very first words he spoke that he was from Germany. People did say that Europeans had crazy sex. No... She wouldn't think of this as 'have sex'... It was something much worse.

While he was talking Emily tried not to throw up, afraid of what would happen if she did. Did anyone ever throw up on them? How could they not? Especially after being forced to swallow his... God, how long was they in here? He'd forced himself on her in all ways possible and for a man his age it was surprising how many times he could come. Though, Emily would guess that he got more time with her since the last time she broke his nose. Or maybe he got her for less money. Why else would he come back? Why would he ever want her again? If only she hadn't fought back the first time maybe he hadn't stayed for so long. Though, it would definitely have hurt just as much.

Emily felt the bed shifting beside her and her eyes widened when a hand started stroking her hair.

"It was very lovely, Agent Prentiss," he said, his German accent breaking through his English. "I will be requesting you next time. You truly know how to fulfill a man."

That was it. Emily couldn't stop the bile for rising and she opened her sore mouth to empty her stomach, the little food she had there since she ate last time, whenever her mother's dinner was. The German jumped from where he sat and Emily was glad she couldn't see the expression on his face.

"Fuck!" He yelled. "You should be really glad that you didn't hit me or I would've taken you again and beat you to a bloody pulp."

"I think there's people here that wouldn't like that," Emily forced out, her throat hurting as she talked. He had forced himself in too far than what she could handle. There was a moment when she thought she would die because she couldn't breathe. He had repeatedly hit her gag reflex and loved every minute of hurting her that way. The man looked over her exposed body once more and decided that she was right. Emily knew they'd spent a great deal of money on her so she would probably have to stick along for a long time. Plenty of other old men who would play out all their sick fantasies on her. Every day, many times a day, until they felt that she was too old or too damaged to satisfy their customers. They had been careful so far to not hurt her too much, but she'd seen the girls that had performed lap dances, would she have to do that? And they had bruises that indicated that they'd been whipped. Would that happen to her too? Of course it would.

Whipped, spanked, caned, flogged and beaten with a belt. She'd seen the tools in the room. Just the thought of it made bile rise in her throat once more, but she took a deep breath to not throw up again.

The man kissed her cheek before pressing a button, a red one maybe, by the door. A buzzing sound rang in her ears and seconds later one of those muscular men came inside once again. He accepted some money before walking up to Emily's motionless body. Behind him, Emily could see that the older German left with an all too big smile on his lips.

"You've made quite the mess in here," the man sighed, irritated and pointed at the vomit. The man turned towards the door to get someone else in there and started talking in Arabic, no knowledge about that the girl on the bed could understand every word they said. "Should we throw her in the cell?"