Chapter 9

There was a lot more women in the next room than Emily had expected. They were all gathered, and there had to be more that currently were with clients. Emily eyed every single one of them and noticed quickly that most of them were under 30 years old. Then there was the kids. Some hadn't even turned ten yet, both girls and boys. There was a person for every kind of pervert. No matter how much she wanted to, it would be hard protecting all the children. Person after person got to leave the room to go meet with a client. The newest ones, Emily was one of them, never got a job. Soon she found out that she wasn't meant to either. Apparently they needed to introduce the newest prostitutes to their clients. The fat guy explained it to them and even though Emily was only half-listening she knew that they were supposed to go in to a room filled with clients while a man read a piece of paper that described them perfectly. Of course these clients didn't think it was enough to read for themselves. No they needed to see them move. Elena was first out.

"First out we have Candy." Emily rolled her eyes at the stripper's name and hoped to God that she wouldn't get one herself. "Candy is 23 years old and has travelled all the way from Spain." They said it as if she had jumped on an airplane by herself and flown to Dubai for the purpose of prostitution. Well, she hadn't. "Candy likes it rough and is the perfect submissive partner."

Emily could hear the men shouting as 'Candy' left the stage. Then Elin was up.

"Meet Elin Tranberg." No stripper name. That was good for Emily. "She's a 20 years old kindergarten teacher from Sweden. With this Scandinavian beauty you can expect a lot of passion."

Emily wasn't really sure what she was supposed to do out there when Elin got back and she was next in line. She sure as hell wasn't going to sway her hips for them. Never!

"Our next girl is a real FBI agent from the United States of America, agent Emily Prentiss." She wasn't given an alternative name. "She is 31 years old..." No, she wasn't. She couldn't have been more humiliated out there in front of all those hungry eyes. They looked at her with hunger even if the only thing she did was leaning against the pole everyone expected her to dance with. "...and is quite wild in the sac. She isn't afraid to fight back and stubbornness is one of her traits so if you are up for a challenge she is the girl for you." The men shouted for her as she exited the stage, arms tight to her chest. The fat man looked somewhat dissatisfied with her performance, but that only made Emily want to fight harder.

"Next up is Anya Obarchove, straight from Russia. Miss Anya is a 15 year-old virgin..." A lot of shouting with joy followed that statement. "...and therefore very inexperienced. She has to be taught a lot and my guess is that this horny girl wouldn't mind."

Fuck. Taking a girl's virginity would be like winning the lottery to every guy out there. They would fight to be the one taking it. There was no way Emily would be able to take the girl's place. How on earth could she keep the girl from getting hurt? Emily felt bile rising in her throat when thinking about some old man taking this girl's innocence.

"And our last girl is also from Russia, miss Ruslana." She didn't get a last name? On the other hand, neither did Candy. "Ruslana is 26 years old and loves being tied up. Her favorite sex toys include handcuffs, whip and anal plug. This lovely girl prefers more then one guy and gives an amazing blowjob."

Never ever would Emily put anything in her mouth. She'd rather die.

When Ruslana came back they had to wait. Emily wasn't sure how long they had been waiting when a muscular guy entered the room and pointed at Ruslana.

"Your client is waiting in room 4."

Ruslana grinned widely and looked to the other girls.

"Wish me luck."