Chapter 24

JJ finally hit ground in Dubai and rushed to the baggage claim where she met up with the rest of her team, Clyde Easter and another guy from Interpol. She only had time to shake the two men's hands before they rushed out of the building and into two SUVs Easter had already prepared for them. According to the GPS the drive to Rasheed's house would take 20 minutes, more if they hit traffic. Dubai was pretty awful to drive through, but they managed to be at their destination 25 minutes later.

JJ was the one to knock on the door so that the man opening would recognize her and know what their business was.

A tired looking man opened the door and seemed to relax a little when he saw the blonde woman.

"Thank God you're here," he said with the same arabic accent as on the phone.

"Yes, we came as quick as we could. Where is she?" JJ asked, stepping into the small apartment.

"It's only a five minutes drive from here. I'll give you the directions," he said, looking from profiler to profiler.

"We'd appreciate that," Hotch said and listened to the man as he explained where their friend and colleague was.

When he finished the agents thanked him and left immediately for their cars. They were trying to work out a plan of how to bring them down. They didn't know how many people was in the house, if they were armed, if they would start shooting people. They needed someone to go in and act like a customer to find out. That someone was decided to be Rossi. He was a trained negotiator if things would take a turn for the worse and could easily play the part of someone who just wanted some fun. The car was dead silent as they pulled into a small trail in the woods where they could park the car. Clyde called the back-up team, letting them know that they couldn't use their sirens or make any other noise. As he did that, Hotch and JJ put a cam and a microphone on Rossi. He took a deep breath, not because he was nervous but to prepare himself for the role. And for what he was gonna see in there. What state would Emily be in?

"Are you ready?" Hotch asked him.

"Never been this ready in my life," Rossi answered and put his jacket back on. "I'm gonna head in now. I will tell you when I need you come in."

Hotch opened the door and stepped outside before Rossi. He looked at Rossi with a stern face before nodding, giving him the okay to go. Rossi got to take the second SUV and soon he drove away towards a big white mansion. Big iron gates opened when he approached and a guy just inside of the walls motioned for him to stop.

"What's your business?"

Rossi looked at the young guy with amusement. What else did they have to offer here? "I'm looking for a girl," he answered instead.

"Alright, give me your ID and car keys," the man said.

Rossi searched his pocket for his wallet with his driver's license, knowing that this youngster would never have heard of him.

"Huh, American... Okay Mr. Rossi, step out of the vehicle and walk into the house. There you will have to fill in a form about what kind of girl you'd like and they will take you to the perfect fit. We have a girl for every man out there. Now, go have some fun." The man winked at Rossi, who handed him his keys and started walking into the house.

First mission would be to find Emily and get her into safety. After that he would signal for backup and they would take down the house once and for all. Of course there would still be a lot of houses like this out in the world and they would never be able to take them all down, but one was at least something.

When he entered he could feel that something was wrong in the house. The air was heavy and the guards seemed stressed. They were whispering stuff to each other, looking alarmed as they listened. He couldn't see any girls, but figured that they were all in some room up the set of stairs he saw to his left.