Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty-Six:

Adrienne’s Point Of View:

I said it!-I finally said it, after building up all the courage to get it all out, I told Jacob I loved him and he’s been giddy ever since…as for me-well I’ve never felt better, I mashed Bella’s face in-well almost-and I almost set fire to Edward…which I had to admit what kinda fun. We were sleeping in the tent with Lauren and Sorcha…we had to spoon so we can both fit in the double sleeping bag-Jacob’s huge-I continued to sleep some more.

‘Say it again…’ Jacob whispered, his warm breathe grazing the nape of my neck.

This has to be the fifteenth time he’s asking me to do this, ever since I said it he laughed the first time after kissing me then he just kept smiling. ‘Jacob…’ I groaned.

‘I want to sleep…’ I shuffled around in the sleeping bag to face Jacob who still had that cute-goofy grin on his face.

‘Just one more time…please’ Jacob pleaded, rubbing his warm nose on my forehead.

‘Fine…’ I sighed, propping myself up on my elbows and leaning on his chest, I looked in the eye…so he knew I wasn’t playing around-I meant business-So here I go again, for the sixteenth time. ‘I love you, Jacob Black’ and the cute-goofy grin got bigger. Jacob pulled me into a hug, I grunted as he smothered kisses all over my face.

‘One more time…just for the record’ Jacob smiled.

I groaned again and rolled off of him as he chuckled, I went back into the position I was in, in the first place. ‘C’mon, we both need some sleep…close your eyes’ I closed mine, I could feel Jacob’s eyes on me…I opened one eye, then opened another.

‘What now?’ I hissed, tiredness making me feel grumpy.

Jacob looked at me-wide eyed. ‘Can’t close my eyes…you’re too…beautiful’ I smiled and went back into the fetal position I was in before. Jacob spooned me again, placing his chin on my head. I listened to his breathing again; it slowed down to a soft…slow…silent…snores. I smiled again, snuggling further back into him and settling into a deep sleep.

Bella’s Point Of View:

Edward watched me cautiously as I paced up and down the tent…his beautiful eyes watching my every move. I looked at him and then continued to contemplate...I took it too far with Adrienne, I wasn’t supposed to start a fight with her and tell her that she’s dead to me-I guess that part was out of anger-I was out of line to say what I did, totally out of character-even for me. Jeez…I really need to stop hanging around Rosalie; her bitchiness is like an air-born disease.

‘It’s kind of frustrating…Can’t read your mind’ Edward muttered. ‘What are you thinking?’ I wonder how many times that question has been asked by Edward to me in our relationship…had to be around two or three times.

‘The marvelous cat-fight!’ I snapped, with fake enthusiasm, waving my hands in the air. Edward chuckled and pulled me onto his lap.

‘It was pretty exciting’ Edward smiled, my favorite crooked smile, taking me out of my misery, I smiled back and rested my head on his shoulder.

‘Now, If you changed me when I first asked you to…I wouldn’t have had mud smeared all over my mouth’ I stated, sitting up straight to see his face…it was neutral-as always whenever we came to this subject.

Edward cleared his throat and used his thumb to probably wipe away the remnants of the mud that Adrienne had tried to force into my mouth-Still can’t believe she did that!