Chapter Thirty Six

Somethings I'll never know And I had to let them go I'm sitting all alone feeling empty I can feel the pressure It's getting closer now We're better off without you...I can feel the pressure It's getting closer now We're better off without you.

                                                                       --Paramore, Pressure.

Bree’s Point Of View:

After making a huge long plan, we-as in the pack and the Cullens-boarded onto the private jet that belonged to Carlisle, the plan for me is that Alice and I would go in as sisters, my name being Sarah and Alice’s name being Nichole we don’t know how we’re going to survive on rationed animal blood but it might be a little easier to hunt considering the fact that we’ll be living in the country side of the fire nation island. Edward, Jasper and Emmett were supposed to be triplets so we had to purchase wigs at the costume store to make them look-a-like. As for Rosalie, Carlisle and Esme they were going in as a small family. The plan was to act like we didn’t know each other, but it was kind of hard to because they were so close.

So Edward, Jasper & Emmett were sitting discussing their fake names and background wearing blonde wigs-except Jasper. Alice and I were talking about what we were gonna wear to make us fit in more; I had to admit it was quite a fun discussion.

Carlisle made separate plans for the pack members; they were to all go as security guards-except Embry-who would be a normal student, son to Esme and Carlisle, he’s going to have to enroll in a school-there’s only one school there-So it won’t be so hard to find Adrienne. As for Jacob, well, despite the amount of times he protested, he was told that he won’t be going to school; he’ll just have to join the security guards.

‘We’re almost there…’ Carlisle announced, when he came back to sit down next to Esme. If they’d just listened to me when I told them that I heard Adrienne’s screams, if it wasn’t for Jasper we wouldn’t be doing this.

‘Hey Jacob…’ Embry said to Jacob. Jacob looked up from reading a book-Jacob reads books?-and he looked at Embry.

‘What is it, Em?’ Jacob asked, sounding tired but I could still hear the determination in his voice.

‘If you want, when I go to school there, I can talk to Adrienne for you…’ Embry suggested, moving from his seat to sit next to Jacob. I almost forgot to mention that Leah didn’t want to come along, after the whole incident where Jacob got hurt, she finds it uncomfortable whenever she’s around him or the Cullens-Bella told me that she still hasn’t apologized…she needs to swallow her pride.

‘Uh…Thanks Embry, I’d appreciate that’ Jacob smiled thankfully at Embry before getting back to reading his book again. I wonder what makes the book so interesting, I wanted to get up and ask him what he was reading but instead I continued the conversation with Alice on why men don’t like shopping, I don’t think anyone knows the answer to that.

Everyone stopped talking when the plane landed perfectly on the island, this is it, I’m no longer Bree Tanner, I’m Sarah Parker…The plan officially starts. Jacob let us know that if any of us mess this up the consequences are fatal, I guess Adrienne means a lot to him.

Adrienne’s Point Of view:

The black jeep pulled up in front of the high school, it was the only one in the fire nation island so there was no way you could possibly not go to school, it was a nursery, primary, high school, college and university in one…it was pretty huge, probably took up most of the area on the island. Cole and I walked towards the entrance, closely followed by the security guards.