Nineteen

I was hoping that nothing happened with them, but at the same time, I wouldn't be too mad if something did. I stayed there, lying down. I began to overthink. Did I really cheat? Did I really fucking do that? Maybe Finn doesn't have to find out or maybe i tell him. Fuck.

Seth shifted and turned towards me, " mm morning" I smiled softly, "morning, did we uh" Seth nodded, "yeah.. we did. Finn doesn't need to know at all it's our secret" i sighed and jumped slightly as dean wrapped his arm around me and groped me, "Morning Val, and yeah it's our secret, Finn doesn't need to know".

I took comfort in that phrase, " it's our secret, Finn doesn't need to know" but, nonetheless, I was scared. I groaned softly as Seth got up and put his clothes on, "i'm going to make coffee" I smiled at him and nodded, "Okay, have fun dingus" he chuckled as he walked out of the room, leaving dean and I together.

Dean smiled at me, "Last night was amazing, like holy shit. I thought you were good in bed, but you blew my expectations" I chuckled, "if i recall correctly that isn't the only thing I blew" he gasped and laughed, "you are correct Ms.Valarie"

I got out of the bed and looked at myself in the mirror while putting my clothes back on. I was enjoying myself, weirdly. I grabbed my phone and walked down the stairs and sat on the couch. Dean and Seth were in the kitchen, doing god knows what.

Finn kept calling and texting so i finally answered his calls, "val?" i sighed, "yes?" i sensed a weird tone in his voice, "i did something and i'm so sorry" I got hell nervous, "what did you do?"  "I cheated Val, i'm so sorry" I sighed, ""it's fine" he gasped slightly, "it's fine? how?" "because i did too"

I heard a soft oh from him and sighed, "should we?" he sighed "yeah.. for now i guess" I gulped and shut my eyes, "i'll get my stuff soon" he sounded alert, "No, i'll bring them to your house, it's not much" i nodded, "okay".

I hung up and put my phone on the couch and went to the kitchen, Dean smiled at me, "everything okay?" i shrugged, "he cheated, I did, so now we broke up for now". He got off the counter and hugged me, "you'll be okay, i promise. knowing you two you'll get back together soon, but until then you have us" He smiled softly and stroked my hair.

I hugged him and smiled, "yeah, i do have you two. i'll be fine" he smiled and kissed the top of my head as he picked me up by my thighs and I gasped.

He chuckled, "I'm just taking you to the couch don't worry Val" I laughed and nodded, "okay whatever you say Deano" he raised an eyebrow, "deano?" I nodded and smiled, "yup. Deano".

I yawned and stretched as I turned off the tv. I smiled as I turned to the couch to see dean and Seth cuddling. I was about to stand up before I saw Seth's hand on my thigh.

I blushed heavily and looked down at his hand. I tried to pick it up to take it off but when I did he squeezed it causing me to gasp softly. I put my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't wake them up, as if Seth was asleep.

I knew he wasn't asleep so I put my hand on his thigh and smiled mischievously. I saw a small smirk appear on his face as he inched his hand up my thigh and moved his fingers slowly in a tapping motion on my thigh.

I giggled softly as he pulled me towards him slightly and pressed down on my inner thigh. My breath hitched as his lips slowly moved onto the side of my neck. He moved my hair to the side and left small kisses on my neck and sucked slowly, leaving a soft hickey. i moaned softly and shut my eyes.

Dean groaned and rolled away from Seth and I and we laughed softly. "He's an actual baby" Seth chuckled out as i nodded in agreement, "he really is".  I stretched across Seth to grab the remote and jumped slight as my phone rang. I sighed and grabbed it and answered, "hello?" 

I heard a shaky breathe from the other person, " Val?" my fave went blank, "finn? what do you want" he sniffled, as if he was sick or crying, " i miss you" i sighed, "it hasn't even been a week, not even a few days". i could hear the disappointment, "i-i know i'm sorry"

Before i could say anything, he hung up swiftly. i threw my phone to the side and Seth looked at me, "it was him?" i nodded and shrugged, "yeah, i'll be fine i guess, maybe we will get back together, you never know" seth raised his eyebrow, "mmm sure whatever you say princess"

~~~~~~~~
This is short but hey, i'm back for idk how long