Thirteen

He pulled me into the house and shut the door and pressed me against it. He started to kiss my neck roughly and I let out a moan and he growled in my ear, "I've wanted you for so long baby".

I felt myself getting wet as his hands tatted to wander my body, I craved his touch and got goosebumps. He followed my curves with his hands and grazed his finger against my pussy.

He smirked as he saw me squirm, "Are you wet for me baby?" I nodded softly, "I couldn't hear you baby" I bit my lip, "y-yes I am" he smirked and whispered in my ear, "Good".

He stuck his hand down my pants and into my panties. I saw him bite his lip, "you really are wet for me"  he chuckled and took my shirt off and started to kiss my breasts softly and lick my nipples.

He brought my legs up to his waist and wrapped them around himself as he kissed me. He carried me up to his room and he was kissing my neck. He took his pants off slowly and I moaned in frustration and he chuckled, " do you want me that bad?" He smirked.

I nodded and licked my lips. He finally got his dick out he slowly started to rub it. He chuckled as he saw me watching him, noticing how wet I was getting.

He dragged his finger across my wetness and smirked as I let out a soft moan, "You're that easy today?" I looked at him and he chuckled as he pulled his finger away and placed it in his mouth, "mm you taste so good babygirl" I blushed as he licked his finger.

He dragged his hand across my body and I got distracted by his touch. He slowly thrusted himself in me without any warning and I arched my back and let out a moan.

He let out a soft, low moan and started to move slowly inside of me, hard slams but slow strokes, it made me go crazy. He started to speed up the thrusts and we both let out moans.

He pulled out of me and I whine as he flipped me on my stomach and inserted himself into me. He started thrusting in me quickly while slapping my ass. With each slap I let out a moan, moaning out his name.

He slapped my ass, "What's my name?" I bit my lip and moaned into the bed sheets, "d-daddy" he slapped my ass harder. He slapped my ass again and the thrusts became sloppier, "What's my name?! Let everyone hear you!" He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head back, "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" I moaned out many times as he grabbed my tit and started to squeeze it.

He moaned many times with each thrust and each time his balls hit my ass. I was a moaning mess and he groaned, "fuck baby" I moaned out, "I-I'm going to cum" he started to slap my ass roughly, probably leaving a mark and moaned out, "Do it you little slut!"

I let out loud moans and came all over his dick as he came inside of me. He slapped my ass one more time and laid down on the bed next to me and put me on top of him.

He kissed me softly and chuckled, "so how are you baby?" I shrugged, "I'm okay I guess" I sat on his lap and he chuckled, "you're needy" I giggled, " I know".

A few hours later I groaned as Finn jumped on me while I was on the couch, "gurlll" I laughed, "what?" He laughed, "Movie nightttt" I groaned as he got in between my legs.

He kissed me softly and I groaned, "are you still sore babygirl?" I nodded slowly and he picked me up and hugged me, "You'll feel better soon I promise baby".

I smiled as he put me on his lap and started to massage my shoulders and back. I groaned as he rubbed my shoulders, "You okay?" I nodded, "it feels good" he chuckled and left kisses on my neck.

He massaged my neck and I looked at the ground and groaned softly, "you're enjoying this aren't you baby?" I nodded, "y-yes I am". He unclipped my bra and and instant wave a relief hit me.

His hands wandered my back and massaged every inch of it. I blushed at his touch as he left kisses down my back and neck. He wrapped his arms around me and started to massage my stomach, slowly moving his hands up to my chest.

He whispered in my ear, "you're beautiful baby. Everything about you is perfect". I blushed and laid my head on his shoulder as he massages me, "t-thank you"

He kissed my neck softly, "no problem".

~~~~~~
This is a super short chapter Ik but I have writers block so if you have ideas for the story please dm me!