Fifteen

Everything the next day was a blur, I couldn't remember much and I had a pounding headache. I had assignments due and essays and it was just too much. I wasn't going to school today I was taking a hm what do you call it? Oh! A mental health day yeah that.

I'm so tired, not just physically but mentally. I guess school has been stressing me out more than usual. I'm supposed to be going to college to become a musician but I can't barely keep my history grades up.

Finn was asleep next to me half naked and there were many many beer bottles on my nightstand. I groaned as my feet touched the cold wooden floor and I got goosebumps.

Finn turned in his sleep and let out a low groan. I turned to him and raised my eyebrow. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled softly, "morning babe"  I smiled at him as he winced and groaned.

I giggled softly, "headache?" He nodded and held his head. I got up and put his shirt on and he smiled, and grabbed my hand, "you look hot in my clothes babe" I bit my lip as he pulled me onto the bed and kissed me softly.

I giggled into the kiss, "I'm going to get some Advil and water for us okay?" He nodded and kissed my forehead, "you're the best" I smiled at him and went to the bathroom and got the medicine.

I came back with two water bottles and a bottle of Advil. He smiled at me and took the bottle and took two pills out of it, one for me and one for him. He put the pill in his mouth and washed it down with water and I did the same.

I laid down next to him and put my head on his chest, "it's not terrible if people find out about us right?" I shrugged as he rubbed circles on my back, "everything will be okay" I smiled at him.

He played with my hair and twirled it as we watched tv, " we should dye your hair" I chuckled, "really?" He nodded, "yess you'd look so good, you look really good now but you with colored hair would be hot" I giggled, "what color?" He shrugged, "any color you want".

I sat up, "let's go now" he looked at me and raised an eyebrow, "you want to go now? While we are hung over?" I nodded, "duhh" he chuckled, "okay let's go then" he got up and got dressed and groaned as he saw me still on the bed.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up , "come onnnn" I stood up and he threw his sweatshirt at me and I put it on along with my leggings. I grabbed my phone and purse and we walked out the door to the car.

He started driving as I was dancing to the music and he laughed, "you look like you're having a seizure" i let out a gasp and put my hand on my heart, "that hurt!" He chuckled and shrugged, "oops"

We pulled up to the salon and we went inside and talked to the hairdresser and Finn raised his eyebrow, "okay so bleach then dye?" The hairdresser nodded and I smiled at Finn, "I'm going to pick the color okay babe?" I nodded to him as I tapped my foot and fiddled with my fingers.

I sat on the chair as the hairdresser started to cut and bleach my hair. It took about an hour and a half to bleach my hair. She then washed it and out the dye in. I had to be on my phone so I didn't see the "surprise" color Finn had picked for me.

I heard Finn chuckle as he looked at me, "you're going to look so good I promise" I sighed, "if you're lying I'm going to kill you" the hair dresser washed the dye out of my hair and I've never felt so relaxed, when people play with my hair I get goosebumps, is that just me?

I started to get my hair dried and styled and Finn smiled, "you look amazing" I looked in the mirror and my jaw dropped, "Finn I-" he chuckled and I ran my fingers through my hair, "holy shit I love it".

I got up and smiled, "I love it and you!" I hugged him and he took a picture and sent it to me. We got back in the car and he drove to IHOP so we could get breakfast. I ran in starving and sat down, still ecstatic about my new hair.

He sat down in front of me, "get anything you want it's my treat" I raised my eyebrow, "you're funny, I'm paying" he laughed, "yeah no I'm paying for the breakfast" I huffed and crossed my arms, "no I am!"

He rolled his eyes, "yeah sure whatever you say princess" I ordered red velvet pancakes and he got French toast. I was getting calls and texts from Seth and grace. Since I didn't answer they went to the group chat and tried group FaceTiming and texting- not texting. Spamming.

Finn groaned as our phones rang, "let's just turn them off" I nodded but then sighed, "what if it's important?" Finn rolled his eyes, "fine answer"

I texted them back, "what's going on?"

Seth
Where are you?!
Grace
I'm going to slap you
Me
I'm fine I'm with Finn
Seth
Everyone is suspicious about you and Finn and now that you both aren't here that's making matters worse

I groaned as I read the text, "shit" Finn shrugged," who cares at this point? I'm happy and you're happy. All this will die down soon won't it?" I nodded as our food came, "probably... hopefully. I think".

He gave me a soft smile as he and I ate. The bill came and we looked each other and went to grab it but he ended up getting it first, "my treat~"

~~~~
I'm so sorry for not updating I've been busy