Three

We got into his car hurriedly before anyone saw us, "God, you looking amazing", he kissed me and started kissing down to my neck causing a little moan to escape.

He smirked as he heard my moan and his hands started wandering my body. Trailing down to my inner thighs and back up to my chest.

He licked my neck and started sucking, " you've been a bad girl haven't you?", I nodded slightly, "y-yes Sir", he slides the straps of the dress down, "I'm sorry I didn't hear you, what did you say?" I bit my lip holding back a moan, "yes sir"

* Smut*
I let out another soft moan as his hands wandered to my inner thigh. I sunk into the car seat as he took off my panties and threw them to the side, "Mm don't wear those anymore princess, got it?", I nodded, "I'm sorry I didn't hear you, what was that?"

I shut my eyes, "Y-yes daddy", he smirked, "good girl", he moved one finger into me and I placed my hand into his shoulders and moaned slightly trying to keep quiet.

He started kissing my neck and chest leaving hickies everywhere, I let out a moan. " mm you're so hot baby when you moan" my phone started ringing and Finn took it.

He looks at it and shuts it off, "Nobody will ruin this princess", he puts in another finger and I moaned loudly as he started moving them and curling them.

I sat up straight and leaned my head back putting my hands on his shoulders as he started moving his fingers in and out of me causing me to moan again.

He put his finger in my mouth, "shh princess"," I-I'm close" he smirked, "cum baby", I nodded, "y-yes daddy", I released all over his fingers and moaned loudly.

He took his fingers out of me," Taste yourself baby, open your mouth", I nodded and opened my mouth an he put his fingers in.

He smirked, "I'll see you on Monday during lunch", I nodded, "o-okay daddy". I got out of the car and stumbled a bit, my legs felt like jelly and I had hickies everywhere.

*End of Smut*

Finn chuckles as he watches me walk and I turn and glare at him as he puts his hands up in defense. I smiled and rolled my eyes as I walked back into the club meeting Grace.

Grace looked at me with her eyes widened, "W-wow, no man will ever mess you with you" I giggled, "Where's seth?", Grace smiles, "He's with Dean" she giggles.

I laugh, "Oh he's getting some tonight", we look over to them and Seth puts his thumbs up. We both smile as I stumble my way to the bar getting another drink. Grace looks at me, "I'll call an Uber".

I nod,"Okay someone is here to get me anyway", Grace smirks, "have fun with your mystery man".

I called Finn, "come get meeee" I slurred, Finn chuckled, "I'm still in the parking lot baby", "Okayyy I'm comingggg"

I walked to his car and he got out and helped me into the passenger seat and he got in, "Hey babygirl", I giggled , "Hiiii daddy",  he started driving, "how drunk are you?", I shrug , "I'm tired"

We pulled up to his house and he got out and unbuckled my seat belt and carried me to his room and laid me on the bed. " You only want me for sex" I slurred and he looked at me, "No I don't baby, I love you."

"Are you sure?" I looked at him. He nods and kisses me, "I'm positive" he laid down next to me and we started cuddling.

~Monday~
I spent Sunday with Finn and fell asleep at his house. I woke up next to him, his arms wrapped around me.

I tried getting out of his grip but I couldn't, "mm nooo stay", I giggled as he smiled against me.

I giggled again, "But you have work and I have school and it's going to look weird if we walk in at the same timeee" he raises his head up to look at me, "and if you're wearing my clothes and smelling like me it'll be weird too"

I blushed and he kissed me, "go shower babygirl and I'll drive you to your house" I nodded, "okay daddy"

I went and showered and got out and went into Finns room and put on his hoodie and his pants. Finn was still in bed. "Mm you look hot in my clothes, you should just stay in them"

I bite my lip, "I should but people would notice, you've worn these to school", he smiles "okay let's go get your pants from your house but wear the sweatshirt" I nod, "okay"

We get to my house and I run up to my room and change into my black leggings and grabbed my bag. Finn left and I got into my car and drove and got Seth and Grace.

We got to school and we all went to class. Seth and Grace kept texting in the group chat.

Seth: Valerie looking like an entire leopard
Grace: We need to figure out who that mystery guy is
Me: ughh leave me alone
Seth: She speaks!

I put my phone down as the bell rang and it was time for lunch. I met up with Grace, "Hey, Ms,Rae gave me lunch detention I can't eat with you guys today", Grace sighs, "it's okay we were going to eat at the place you hate anyway" she smiles and walked off.

I walked into Finns class and shut the door, " you wanted to see me during lunch?" He nods and walks over to me and kisses me.

"How's my princess?" He kisses my neck and I let out a soft moan," I-I'm okay daddy" he smiles, "you know I love you babygirl, right?"

My cheeks heated up and I nodded, "I love you too", Finn smiled as he kissed me, pinning me against the wall, "You're so hot babygirl"

There was a knock at the door and we froze, Finn whispered to me, "under the desk" I nodded and ran under the desk.

The person walked in, "Hey Mr. Bálor"

~~~~~
Sister scandal 🤤