Four

I stayed under the desk and heard a voice," Hey Mr.Bálor" he closed the door, " um hi? What are you doing here Seth?" I heard shuffling around

"Oh nothing just looking for Val have you seen her?" finn shakes his head, "No I'm sorry, you should check Ms.Raes room though or Ms.Crowler"

Seth walks a little, "You sure you haven't seen her?" He leans on the desk and Finn sighs, "Yes I'm sure now please leave Mr.rollins I was doing work."

Seth walks to the door, "Mm okay" he opens the door and walks out of the class and Finn closes and locks it.

I get up and sigh, " that was a close one", Finn nods, "yeah it really was" , he looks at me up and down and kisses me again as the bell goes off.

He sighs, "Go get your stuff for class and you know where to sit babygirl", I nodded as I went to my locker and Seth came up to me.

He stands next to me, "where were you?" I looked at him, "oh I skipped lunch detention in the bathroom I'm sorry" he sighed, "okay, you could've told us at least"

I chuckled, " how was lunch with dean?" I dragged out his name. Seth started blushing, "I-it was okay I guess, I mean we didn't do anything except eat".

I rolled my eyes and shut my locker, "well that's better than nothing, am I right?" Seth smiled, "yes like always, you're right"

We started walking to class and I sat in front of Finn's desk and Seth sat in the back, Grace came into the class later and sat in the back.

Finn started the lesson and my phone kept vibrating, I looked at it and it was the group chat.

Seth: Val stop looking at Mr.Bálors dick
Me: I'm notttt
Grace: yes you areee
Me: notttttt
Seth: maybe you should just screw him already
Val: when you screw dean I'll screw Mr.bálor
Seth: I-
Grace: oh damnnnn

I turned around and looked at Seth and smiled while Grace was holding in her laughter. Mr. Bálor clears his throat, "Valerie, is there something you want to share with the class?"

My eyes widened, "n-no da- I mean no, Mr. Bálor" He pressed his lips together," very well", he turned around and continued teaching.

Grace: oh my goddd
Seth: YASSSS YOU GO VAL

I looked at the text messages and started blushing.

Me: guysss shut uppp you're so irritatingggg

Seth laughs and turns it into a cough when Mr. Bálor looked at him, "Sorry, Mr.Bálor, I'm sick like super super sick" , he sighs, "You have a warning, Seth"

Seth rolls his eyes, "Okay whatever", the bell rings. We all get up and leave the class. As I put my stuff in my locker I get a text from finn.

Daddy Finn: you almost let it slip
Me: I-I'm sorry i didn't mean to
Daddy Finn: why are you being such a bad girl?
Me: I'm not •_•
Daddy Finn: yes you are
Me:Not •_•
Daddy Finn: are :)
Me: not •_•
Finn: get your ass to my house princess, today is your day, we do anything you want :)
Me: heh cominggg

I smile and close my locker and head out to my car. I drive Grace and Seth home and drop my stuff off at home. I changed my clothes into black ripped jeans and a black crop top.

I get in my car and drive to Finns house but park a few houses away. I knock on his door and he opens, shirtless.

I stare at him and bite my lip, "come in babygirl", I nodded and walked in and he shut the door. He started to put his shirt on and I shook my head , "no,no it's my day".

He chuckles, "okay what first?" I giggle, "let's seeee a movie and cuddling" he smiles, "Which movie?" I shrug, "uhh The Edge of Seventeen" I smile.

He chuckles, " you're such a cutie,okay", I jumped on his couch and grabbed a blanket, " I'll make the popcorn!" He called out from the kitchen.

I had the remote in my hand and was waiting for him on the couch. He walked in with the popcorn and sat down next to me, "Okay doll start the movie" I nodded and laid my head on him and started the movie.

He began playing with my hair and I was slowly drifting to sleep but fighting it. I could hear his breathing and heart beat and it was soothing.

He rubbed circles on my back and every few minutes he'd ask if I was okay and if I was comfortable or needed anything. He's amazing.

He moves me slowly and laid down, I pouted and he chuckled, " come here" he grabbed my softly and laid me down ontop of him, my head on his chest.

I ran my fingers across his abs and giggled. He looked at me, "hm?" I shook my head " oh nothing" he rolled his eyes and kissed the top of my head.

"You're adorable princess", I smiled, "well thank you very much", he laughed, " what do you wanna do now?" , I lifted my head off his chest, "I just wanna lay here".

He smiled, "We can do anything you want princess, and if that's what you want to do we shall do it" he chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

I smiled against him, "Thank you kind sir I appreciate that", he kissed my forehead, " you're welcome your majesty! Only the best for you my queen".

I laughed, "okay now we're acting like a cringy couple", he smiles, "well do you want to be a couple?"

I sat up on him, "w-well um yes?", he chuckles, "I'm not forcing you into anything it's completely your choice", I nodded, " I know, it's my decision and I made it."

I hug him, " and my decision is to be with you"

~~~~~~~
Uh yeah plot twist 😂