Sixteen

We ended up getting home pretty early to be honest. We got home around 4 pm, having still enough time to do anything we wanted I suggested to watch a movie, but not any movie. I hate romantic movies, they're so cliché so I simply said Detective Pikachu and he groaned but agreed.

He drove to the movie theater and raised his eyebrow at me, "you sure you want to watch Detective Pikachu?" I nodded quickly and he laughed, "okay, anything you want".

He bought some popcorn and other random things including some pop. One for him and one for me. I tugged on the sleeve of his shirt as he followed me into the theater.

We sat down all the way in the back because well, the back is the best as you know I mean what monster sits in the front when they could go to the back?! Not me.

The trailers started and Finn yawned and out his arm around me. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow but he couldn't see because of the dim lights. "That was so cringy and cheesy and cliché" he rolled his eyes, "Meh meh meh" I huffed and cross enjoy arms and mumbled, "asshole".

He looked at me and put his hand on my thigh as I squeezed my legs together, "what was that? I couldn't hear you" I felt him squeeze softly and I looked around the room and nobody else was here. I turned back to him and he had a mischievous smirk across his face.

I whined softly as he faced the screen and started to massage my thigh. I leaned my head back as he chuckled, "you get aroused so easily it's cute" I blushed as I started eating the popcorn as the movie came on and more people walked in.

He groaned and covered his eyes and I giggled and looked at him, "does it hurt?" He nodded as I put my hand on his eyes. He bit my arm and I yelped, making the other people in the theater get annoyed and look towards us.

My face was burning up from embarrassment as I let out a quick sorry to everyone. Hours later the movie has ended. I turned over to Finn but he was knocked out cold, I mean at least I enjoyed the movie right? I poked his cheek and he shifted slightly. I poked his chest and he swatted my hand away.

I groaned as i leaned up to his ear, "wake up daddy I want you~" I saw his eyes flutter open as I took a step back and started dying of laughter, "wake upppp" he groaned as he stood up, "got me excited for nothing, I see how it is" I laughed as he got his drink and I got the popcorn.

We walked down the steps and out of the theater, throwing away our trash. He intertwined our fingers together as we walked to the car. I got in and he sighed. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him, "what's wrong finny?" Now it was his turn to raise an eyebrow, "finny?" I giggled and nodded, "yes, finny"

He held my hand and shrugged, "nothing is wrong, I am just tired" I sighed and nodded, "fine, we can nap when we get to your place" his eyes glistened as he looked at me, "I was wondering..." I looked at him as he rubbed my knuckles with his thumb, "d-do you uh want to maybe move in with me?" I looked at him, he was flustered and I was baffled , "I'm sorry what?" He looked at me and smiled, "do you want to move in with me?"

My frown turned into a gigantic smile, I've never smiled so big. I nodded and hugged him, "of course I would!" He smiled and hugged me tightly, " let's go to your house and get your things" I nodded as he began to drive.

He was driving slow as he knew I hated getting back into cars. He turned on the radio to calm me down. I danced in my seat as he laughed. I was shimmying and shaking while he was driving. He laughed a lot and turned down the music, "you make me so happy babygirl" I turned to him, "I do?" He nodded and kissed my hand as we pulled up to my house.

I got out of  the car and ran into my house and to my room. My room was a dark purple with fairy lights on the walls and a black bed with a tv in front of it, along with a shoe rack.

I went to my closet and got my small suitcase and out some clothes in there along with some shoes. I went over to my makeup desk and put literally everything into a bag. I am not going anywhere without my makeup you know?

I heard footsteps into my room and turned around,"that's all you're going to bring?" I nodded, "I mean who knows if this is permanent you know?" He nodded as he grabbed my bag from my hand, "true". I grabbed my makeup bag and my jacket and walked downstairs to meet Finn.

He chuckled as we saw grace asleep on the couch. I poked her and she groaned and turned over. I smiled and walked out the door and locked it when I was outside.

I put my bags in the trunk and got back in the car and Finn started driving. We stopped at ihop to get food because Finn's stomach was rumbling. We went in and I got the red velvet pancakes and he got French toast.

He sighed as he ate and checked papers for his classes and I looked over to see him checking mine, "you're about to fail the class" I sighed, "I know I'm not dumb" he chuckled, "well-" the sentence was cut off as we heard people walk in and my eyes widened as I saw students from the school.

Finn looked at me as I got under the table so they wouldn't see me, "shit"

~~~~
I'm sorry this was boring 🥺