Built around the fragments and the divide of stereotypes and similar groups, society has been conditioned and groomed to walk the path of least resistance and fall into line like the lemmings they arm.

For one to fight against the forced labels would necessitate a platform large enough where a large portion of humanity would watch and aim to comprehend the idea of change.

Today, a platform is given, and one will rise.

Nineteen students that were categorized into the title 1-A lounged around the sparse waiting room, sitting on the cold and uncomfortable teal metal folding chair or standing beside the tables, stretching their muscles before they would walk out. A few wondered where the missing student was, but it was deduced to be Tenya that was missing, so the group assumed he was doing class-representative things.

Sitting at the end of one of the large tables, Hidaka Y/N titled one of the chairs back on its two legs while her own were perched up onto the table, holding her in place so she wouldn't fall backwards like an imbecile.

Her arms, which were taped up from her fingers to her shoulders in a similar way when she was at USJ, rested snugly against her chest, her fingers digging into her skin as the anticipation began to rise for the opening ceremony of the event.

She had closed her eyes in an effort to visualize the notecards she left on her bedside counter, the words she had been practicing and refining for weeks had been playing through her head like an annoying pop song on the radio.

Bursting the door open and announcing with his megaphone like voice, Iida had reappeared with the information that the event would start in a few upcoming moments. Conversations started to get louder as the nerves people had tried to push down this entire time began to arise, nobody can run from fear. And with the words from the male with engines in his legs, Y/N stood up with fervor, her chair being pushed backwards against the dark tiled floor with a sharp squeak that emitted from the rubber stoppers. (Eye color) eyes trained on the visage of male who had begun to move as well.

Todoroki wasn't paying attention towards the girl with the quirk similar to his father's, instead, he had begun to approach the small and friendly classmate of Midoriya Izuku. With glaring eyes of steel and sky, Shouto glowered at the once quirkless boy like a lion does to a gazelle, with overwhelming knowledge and the underhand of boisterous power.

Just as his lips started to part and his chest started to shake as his vocal chords were about to speak, an unknown contender in this game of predator verses prey stepped in front on him, causing Todoroki to lose his train of thought at the sight of Y/N.

"Todoroki," Y/N addressed the taller boy who looked back with curiosity, the words of the female catching the attention of every single person in the room, "you stand before Midoriya and I with the stature and conviction of pro hero about to fight some lowlife street-rats. So tell me, dear classmate, what makes you better than us? Who gives you the right to stand and speak like you're the most powerful person in the room as if you know the true intentions behind each and every one of us?"

"While looking at things objectively, I think I am stronger than both you and Midoriya,"

"So that thought awards you the confidence to announce it to the entire class?"

"Yes."

Y/N smiles her ironic and dark grin, adoring the honesty and that her self-acclaimed rival had the moxie to be so brutally truthful. Her hands sat on her hips as she turned her optics towards Todoroki's, an underlying motivation of revenge and desire alit in her mind.

Her heart drummed an unknown and uneven rhythm against her ribcage, the back of her throat burning like her hands did when she used her quirk. This was a new feeling that had been occurring when her emotions spiked, her words paired with the crackles of an open flame as small sparks of fire itself flashed out of her mouth when this feeling would start.