His sulking caused Uraraka, who had grown awfully close to the class representative and the once quirkless boy in the past days of school, to share a few words to console him. They seemed to have worked, but before Iida could express his thanks, a tall figure opened the door, drawing in the students attention.

It seems as if their skin was changed into fabric. The material of white bandages wrapped around their limbs so tight that it seemed to almost merge with the body. Their face was wrapped as well, the only signification that they were a person was their attire and the their hair.

The mummified person had both of their arms covered in cast and kept together in a joined sling, so their range of motion was limited. How would they have opened the door? But the majority of their bandages were covered by clothing, specifically the same black and baggy outfit that the teacher of class 1-A wore all of the previous days.

It was Aizawa, he was here and here to stay. Covered beyond recognition, it was easy to tell that he was still extremely injured after being tormented to the wrath of Nomu. His steps treaded lightly, showing that he was in some sort of pain. Him being here as if nothing had ever happened showed a determination that was unknown to the students. But even with that, the student body was more than open to share their worry for their teacher and his condition.

As many students yelled out questions and statements of shock, Y/N was stunned to silence. Her head was off of her desk and her eyes watched Aizawa stroll into the classroom with his minuscule gimp. His form was not the same and his looks were surrounded in ivory rolls of medical tape. Her right leg began to bounce and her gloved hands rapped her fingers against the table. He looked so awful, his being was masked to save his body from destruction.

Guilt plagued Y/N's body once more, an emotion that she had been experiencing more than enough in the last month or so. Why was he here, miserable, and in pain? Why did Aizawa even have to go to the hospital in the first place? Why did this pro-hero's eyes have to suffer the brunt of the attack? Why was his quirk now in jeopardy because his orbital floor was smashed into fragments? Why did both of his arms suffer clean breaks? Why would his career as a hero suffer after this? Why is he pushing himself as a teacher after an accident?

Because of her.

It's because she wasn't fast enough.

What a piece of shit.

A good-for-nothing, useless, unworthy-

"My well-being does not matter," the homeroom teacher spoke in his usual flat tone, silencing the class, "but the fight is not yet over."

The students heard his words and took them in many different ways. The violent and power-driven students took them for fighting and their minds immediately went to contact and competitions. Other, more meek and pacifistic, students took the statement to be about the recent villain attack, their panic rising as the flashbacks from the event had taken over their thoughts.

It only seemed as if a fraction of the twenty students knew what Eraserhead was referencing. In the back of the room, Todoroki and Hidaka shared an absentminded expression of preparedness and expectation. From the tone of Aizawa, it was easy to tell that his words were said to be vague, not malicious.

This caused the son of Endeavor and the girl with the modified uniform to realize the event that would take place in about two weeks time. It is one of the most watched events in the world, so why didn't many of the students notice this?

"The UA sports festival is drawing near,"

After the blatant reveal, the class sprung into cheers and excitement. Everyone and their uncle had watched this monumental event at least once in their lifetime. Filled to the brim with action and drama, the sports festival drew in crowds of thousands to all three of the stadiums that held the event for each grade level in the high school. Each seat filled in months ahead of time as one would have to pre-order their ticket or they wouldn't get a good seat. For those not fortunate enough to not be able to go to the celebration, it was broadcasted on countless channels in just about every country who had access to the internet.