I glanced at the white clock on the wall, seeing it was 12:05. I was asleep for almost four hours?

"What happened?" I asked, my eyes returning back to her.

"I accidentally cleared your memory. Don't worry, the only thing you forgot is your dream. Now, if you don't mind, I have some work to do."

"But what did that test say? What is wrong with me?"

"I can't tell for sure," she said and what I could tell was that she was lying, "You might experience more of them - the lucid dreams. But don't get scared. In your occassion it's normal."

"What is my occassion?"

She looked away, "Just don't worry, you're completely fine. Some humans are just different than others. The same is with you. Now, I have to work."

Mrs. Lynn practically pushed me out of the door and slammed it shut at my nose. Sighing, I walked away.

***

It's been a week. Every night I was having lucid dreams, I even got used to it a little. For the whole week Nina, Ellie, Clary and I were leaving notes for Sabrina under a rock. But she never answered, never came back.

At lunch that day, none of us spoke. I guess we were all a little lost in our personal universes, when Nina's voice interrupted our train of thoughts.

"I got a call this morning," she said, looking down at her plate, "From Sabrina's parents."

"What did they say?" Ellie beamed with hope.

"She's dead."

My mouth drops to the floor, "Wh- what happened?"

"Yesterday she was running out of the forest, God knows what she was doing there. She was crossing road unattentively, so a furniture truck hit her."

"I'm sorry," Clary and I said in unison.

"What now?" I said, "She could be the only one that had answers about... Basically everything."

"I doubt it," Nina said, "Someone had to tell her all of that."

"Someone like..."Ellie said.

"Teachers?" Clary suggested at which Nina nodded slowly.

I sighed, "Whatever it is, we will discover. I will not settle down until we find out everything. Besides, Mrs. Lynn's been avoiding me for the whole week, and I'm not just leaving it."

"We should be careful," Clary added, "We don't know what we're getting into."

"I know it's nothing good," I replied, "I offer asking Billy to hack some more."

"I thought he's tried everything," Nina said, looking up and at me.

"Everything about Lestrade and Sabrina. But nothing about Mrs. Shoo or Mrs. Lynn or anyone else."

***

It was past 6PM already, Clary and I were waiting for Billy to arrive at KFC, where we decided to meet. The door to the restaurant was opening every now and then, with people coming in and out. I saw it open once more, and a blonde punk in black leather jacket entered, striding to us.

I gave him a hug, "Missed you."

"Missed you too, Zo."

"Then you could come on time," I said, pulling out, "Need you to hack some things."

He chuckled, sitting down next to Clary, "As always. You don't even try to see me if you don't need something."

I punched his shoulder jokingly, "You know that's not true. Before we discuss hack things, I gotta tell you something."