Chapter 36

Warning! This chapter is gonna get raunchy, so if you're not into that sorta thang, look away!

We both stared at each other intensely. I could only just about make out his features in the dark. His face was hidden by the shadow of his hair and the night, the only times it became visible was when we passed streetlights or other cars. His eyes darted between my eyes and my lips. I felt myself become all hot again.

"Prove it." He said to me and I felt my breath hitch in my throat.

My body involuntary leaned in and we kissed slowly and sensually. But that soon turned heated and passionate. I heard my heart in my ears and my breath began to falter. I loved the spontaneity between us and I know he did too. I threw my jacket to the floor and climbed on top of him straddling him, my head just missing the roof of the car. He smiled wickedly. His fingers curled around the thin fabric of my dress and sloppily kissed me again, barely stopping to take a breath. My nerves felt like they were on fire. I could feel everything so vividly, like I hadn't before. When his hand slipped under my dress to feel my thigh, I felt an instant jolt of electricity pulse through me. Slash growled against me as his hands had found a way to my ass, he grabbed it as I slowly grinded against him as our mouths worked in time with each other. I could feel him harden under his jeans, I moaned against him and I'm pretty sure the driver heard. His mouth worked it's way down my jaw to my collarbone where he sucked, I threw my head back and I placed a hand on his neck.

"Are we really gonna do this?" I asked him breathless

"Only if you want to?"

"Oh fuck yeah I do." I blurted and kissed him once more.

"I want you right fucking now." He kissed me again and I pulled away

"We're close to the hotel. Let's wait and we can do this properly." I winked and he wrapped his arms around my back holding me close to him

"Deal."

As soon as the car came to a halt I climbed off of him and grabbed my jacket before basically launching out of it. I pulled the hen of my dress down a little and took his hand into the hotel. Onlookers gawked at us and some gossiped to each other but we didn't fucking care, we had a much more pressing matter on our hands. We got into the elevator and there was more kissing and grinding before the 'ding' was heard. Slash walked out first and I tried to keep up in my heels. He turned around and looked at my feet before stopping dead in front of me and lifting me up. He threw me over his shoulder and I let out a yelp. He laughed a little.

"That's just the start of it." He said and I covered my mouth to contain my nerves. I could feel his back and arm muscles tense up as he took my weight.

He walked over to his room and unlocked it, with me still up there. Once we got in he dropped me on the large bed and I let off a huff as I hit the covers. I dropped my jacket to the side and he shut the door, his eyes not leaving my body. The only light in the room came from the window of the suite. I looked up at him, he had never looked so attractive. I wanted him. He took off his leather jacket and tossed it to the side of the room before bending down. I pulled myself further up the bed and propped myself onto my elbows. He crawled up to me and we looked lips again, I but his lips making him smile against me. I parted from him and pulled my bag strap over my head and dropped it to the floor. He smiled

"That's my job." He growled. His voice was a change from his usual one. It was deep, husky and full of lust. I bit my lip and slowly lay back

"Well, do it right." I said and lay back onto the bed.

His eyes travelled down to my chest again and to the zip. He took it and slowly unzipped my dress from top to bottom. When he pulled apart the dress revealing my body his eyes looked like they were about to come out of their sockets. Thank god I wore my good lingerie tonight. He trailed kissed from my thighs up to my stomach and to my neck again. I felt myself squirm under him, I could feel the heat radiating off of him. As he did this I grabbed the bottom of his buttoned shirt and pulled it over his head, his curls tickled my skin as he moved. I threw his shirt away and he positioned himself between my legs. My hands explored his bare and toned torso, I felt his shoulder blades contort with every move he made. He nuzzled his face between my boobs and left open mouth kissed as he fondled, his grip tightened and I gasped and arched my back, making our bodies touch. His touch left goosebumps on my skin. One hand trailed behind my back where he unclamped my bra and tossed it to the side. He looked down at my chest and kissed me all over. I placed my hands in his hair making sure he knew to take his time. I loved how big his hands felt on me. He groaned a little louder this time.