Chapter 9

I walked into the store with Nikki trailing behind me. I strolled through the aisle and headed straight for the chocolate that caught my eye. Considering that whatever I laid my eyes on, it made my stomach turn with the hangover but I felt like I could eat some chocolate. Get some sugar into my system at least. I grabbed a bar and he appeared with a few bottles of water in his arms.

"You still haven't answered me, Poison Ivy." He smirked and I glanced at him

"Poison Ivy? Seriously?" I said with a sarcastic expression and he shrugged moving closer to me

"Yeah she's sexy and feisty, like you." He said simply and I rolled my eyes before snatching his sunglasses from his shirt and putting them on.

"I'll let you away with it on one condition." I said pointing my finger at him. He nodded and I turned to face him.

"Your name is Tootsie."

"Tootsie? Why fucking tootsie?" He asked bewildered and I laughed.

"Like the movie? When I first met you, you had more makeup on than I did!" I said and he nudged me laughing

"Hey! You know I looked good. You just can't admit it to yourself." He winked and I shook my head as I read the packet of a candy bar.

"Oh yeah, sure. Prepossessing." I sarcastically breathed and walked further down the aisle.

"Anyway, stop trying to change the subject!"

"What subject?" I asked shocked and he lowered my (his) sunglasses to see my eyes clearly.

"Poison Ivy, will you go out with me?" He breathed softly to me almost in a whisper making me feel a certain way.

I looked deep into his hypnotising green eyes again and I tried to disguise the fact that my breath had got caught in my throat. Then I thought, if I went out with Nikki it would take my mind off of the Slash and Duff drama for a while which seemed nice to me. Nothing was going to happen between us so that wasn't an issue.

"I will go out with you..." I breathed back and his lips curled into a cute smile until I said something back. "...Tootsie." I snapped and he threw his head back making me laugh

"Fuuuck!" He whined "Of all the names you could have thought of you had to pick that one?!"

After we bought our things we began to walk back to the bus when I stopped dead looking at Nikki who looked back at me in confusion

"You're seriously not scared about going in are you?"

"Kinda...what will I say if he says anything?" I asked worriedly

"Just play it cool Poison Ivy. Nothing happened remember?" He said and I nodded repeating what he said

"Nothing happened." I nodded and Nikki pulled me along.

"Wait- what happened?" Nikki asked with a raised eyebrow

"Nothing!" And he nodded. "Exactly!"

I laughed and he did the same.

Before he opened the door again he looked at me and gave me a tiny nod of reassurance which made me feel a whole lot better. I nodded and he pulled the handle down to hear the eruption of the guys' voices behind it. I stepped on behind him and kept my eyes on the floor as I passed Slash to sit beside Nikki and Vince. I felt Slash's gaze upon me as Vince chatted with Nikki and I making me nervous. I tried to pretend I couldn't see him but I wasn't sure if I was successful or not as I met his eyes as few times making each other awkwardly flinch and look away. I kept fiddling with my fingers under the table (something I did when I was uncomfortable) but all of a sudden felt them being touched by something else. I looked down to see Nikki's hand gripping onto them making me smile to myself and glance at him. He winked at me before smiling the sweetest smile ever. I seen something in his eyes as they sparkled leaving me in awe.