Chapter 25

As everyone got on the bus I was instantly interrogated. I sat on the table at the kitchen nook and took a cigarette out from my pocket as we started to drive off.

"How've you been? It's been a while." Axl smiled and as I searched for a lighter. I patted my pockets of my jackets and then my jeans but I must have forgotten it. Soon an arm reached out, it was Gilby's. I smiled greatfully and put the end of my cigarette to the flame.

"Thanks." I took a puff and answered Axl. "Yeah it has, I've missed you all. But I'm doing ok, same old same old." I shrugged.

"And how are you Jasmine, still looking as purty as ever I see." Axl cooed in a southern accent and she blushed

"I'm doing fine, Axl thank you for asking." She said and he nodded. I noticed Matt eyeing her.

"So what have you been doing all this time?" He also asked me. He's been doing most of the talking. The rest of the guys just sat there and stared.

"Oh, just things here and there. I got a new apartment downtown, so that's where I've been for the past 4 years." Axl smiled and it was awkward again.

"So you got a job?" Duff asked.

"Uh..." My eyes darted to Jasmine and she coughed on her smoke. "Y-yeah I do." I stuttered. Duff leaned his head in.

"Well? What is it?" I gulped. I looked over again at her and she was just as worried as I was.

"Come on, what are you? A stripper or some shit?" Duff joked and I burst out laughing

"Hahaha! Stripper! You hear him Jasmine?" I slapped her knee but then she rubbed it in pain as she fake laughed along with me. "Damn, t-that was a funny one..." I nervously laughed again but all the guys gave each other a strange glance

"You didn't answer his question..." Slash piped in smirking, his hair covering his eyes

"Oh yeah! Well I'm a- um..." I started to panic again

"A dance teacher!" Jasmine blurted. The guys looked at me confused.

"Yeah...a dance teacher..." I agreed and scratched the back of my neck.

"Yeah, for kids..." Jasmine chimed in

"You don't like kids." Slash said again and I rolled my eyes

"Yeah I didn't then, Slash. But now I do...it's a g-good job. Very rewarding." Jasmine pretended to cough to hide her smile. I just saw Slash nod and smirk to himself and look down to try and hide it with his hair.

"That's good" was all Duff said before grabbing a beer from the fridge

"So ya got a boyfriend?" I heard Gilby ask with a cheeky look on his face

"Oh, n-no I don't actually. I'm too much for one man." I dramatically flipped my ponytail and he chuckled

"I bet you are..." he winked making me shake my head and blush a little. I turned my attention to Axl and Jasmine

"Well ain't he the charmer, you'll have to watch out for this guy." I motioned him and he laughed

We talked for longer until the sun started to go down and we started drinking. I sat with Matt and Gilby as I thought it would be good to really get to know them better. We played a short game of cards and exchanged silly stories. In the middle of one of Matt's takes, I let a yawn escape my lips.

"Someone's tired." Matt smiled and I nodded

"Yeah, it's been a hectic week for me. I better get to bed. I had fun tonight though, it's nice to meet you guys." I smiled and climbed over Gilby heading for the bunks.