Chapter 28

Around 2 Months Later

My eyes fluttered open and I sighed to myself. The bright sunlight deeper in through the drapes and made me squint and hiss at it. It had been a little while since I had a hangover, what time is it?

I rolled over to see if Jas was up but she was no where to be seen. I scratched my head and looked around the room but nope, she wasn't there. I rolled out of the bed and was met by a roaring headache.

"Ah shit." I hissed and bent over to try and aid myself. Luckily this made it calm down a little.

I held onto the wall and staggered through the bedroom out into the living area and plopped down on one the couches. I couldn't bare to stand up any longer, if I did I was either gonna pass out or spew all over the expensive carpet that probably cost more than my rent. I lay my head back and coughed.

I still thought about what Gilby had said to me. He said he 'liked me' and seemed sincere, but pal, this ain't my first rodeo. I'm not going to believe him that easily. I bet you money he said that because he thought he was gonna get in my pants, not today man. Think again. I lived with the Guns guys once in case you didn't know.

"I feel like hot trash." I jumped at the voice.

My eyes darted around the room and there she was; Jas lying flat on her stomach on the floor halfway across the room.

"What the fuck? What are you doing?" I asked rubbing my eyes

"I went to walk to the little fridge to get a bottle of water, then I went all funny and the room started spinning so I just lay down on the way." I laughed and staggered to the little fridge which she was halfway there to. I pulled a chilled bottle out and opened it for her. I sat down and she held her hand out for it with a appreciative crooked smile.

"How long have you been down here?"

"I dunno" she glanced at her Casio watch on her wrist. "About an hour and a half?"

I laughed and rubbed my eyes again.

"You were so smashed last night." I told her and she whined against the floor

"I knowww, I'm so embarassed. What will the guys say?"

"Oh don't worry about them. They've done far worse, trust me. They know not to judge you." I reassured her and rubbed her back. She moaned against my touch.

"Hey Jas I need to tell you something but you can't repeat it to anyone..."

"What?"

"Gilby told me he fuckin liked me when we got back to the room a while back. When you were drunk and we took you home..." This made her head prop up a tiny bit

"What?! Are you kidding?" She lifted her head up and scrunched her face up

"I told him I 'wanted to take it slow.' It had only been like fuckin two days!" I exaggerated and she nodded against the marble floor. "I don't even think I like him that way."

"Mmhm."

I gasped and pulled her wrist up towards me to check the time

"Fuck!" I said and stood up a little too quickly as my head hurt again and I felt queasy.

"What now?"

"We need to be downstairs in about 30 minutes! Come on!" I yelled and she whined again before crawling back to the bedroom to get dressed.

It was a damn miracle how we made it down to the lobby in time for checkout. I threw on a pair of jeans and a baggy shirt that fell just below my butt and my combat boots. I threw my hair up in a messy ponytail and Jas wore a pair of shorts with a big sweater. We met Izzy and Duff in the lobby with the manager and another guy from the team. They looked relieved to see us.