Chapter 29

After touring most of America, the band and the girls had ditched their bus and went a little more upmarket. For the past few days the group had been jetting here and there constantly. Slash couldn't keep with with what day it was. But with constantly drinking and taking other substances, he would either be black out drunk or sleeping, resulting in either waking up in a new country or being so awake and not being able to fathom the days passing. Slash had forgotten what day it was and where they were constantly. That's what tour does to you.

Slash took the time to go down to the bar and have a drink for a little while. After his few drinks he was accompanied by Ivy again. She shot her famous pearly white smile as she skipped over and sat beside him. Slash was glad that they were becoming closer again. He didn't want it to be awkward, he was happy that they could really talk like old times again. He watched her long delicate finger trace the rim of her glass, her nail varnish sparkling in the light. He was dying to tell her how much he missed her, how he hasn't stopped thinking about her since she left him. How he would imagine different scenarios of them bumping into each other again.

"Ivy!"

He watched her abruptly look up and turn her head to see who was calling on her. Her hair flicking like a movie star as she did so. It was Gilby and Matt.

"Hey, we have been looking for you." Matt smiled as he walked over with hands in his pockets.

He reached out to her and gave her a tiny hug. She smiled warmly at them. That smile.

"Hey man." Matt acknowledging Slash. He just cocked his head up a little. "Hey"

"What's up?" Ivy asked

"We were wondering if you'd like to hang out?" Gilby said and bit his lip as he studied her sitting there.

There it was, that pang of jealousy came back. Slash just wanted to stand up and tell Gilby to fuck off. Gilby was a nice guy but he went through women like they were skittles. He didn't want that for Ivy.

"Yeah sure." She beamed and stood up but pausing for a second and turning to Slash

"You wanna come?"

Slash looked at her then at Gilby who's smile faltered a little. He knew he wasn't pleased that she had asked him, Slash liked that.

"You know what? Yeah, I'll come." He downed his glass and picked up his hat. Ivy grinned at him and Matt threw an arm round her shoulder

"Let's go!"

Slash watched as Gilby eyed Ivy's legs as she walked in front of them. Slash did the same but no one could see him do it because of his hair. He watched as her hips and ass moved with every step, they had a natural sexy bounce to them. It took every fiber in his being not to reach out and touch her.

"Where are we even going anyway?" Slash asked Gilby making his eyes come off of Ivy's behind.

"Uh- Matt and I found this bar about 20 minutes from here. Thought we'd hang for a bit before soundcheck."

"Sounds good." Ivy chimed

"What's Jasmine doing?" Matt asked Ivy and she rolled her eyes

"She's pretty tired so she's spending some time in the room then she's gonna meet us tonight."

Matt nodded in understanding but his disappointment was obvious.

"It's cute you like her." Ivy wrapped an arm around Matt's waist and put her other hand in her jeans pocket. "You seem like a nice guy. She needs a nice guy." Matt shrugged and chuckled out of embarrassment. But he was a nice guy, Slash liked him.