Part 12

As I look at the music system, I connect my phone to one of the wires. I play one of my favorite songs, 'How Deep is Your Love". 

The music starts playing and everyone stops dancing. Aakil pulls me to the middle of the dance floor and asks me to demonstrate how to dance to this kind of music. I blush.

 "Um. Are you sure? I don't think I could dance well?" He nods and smirks. When the music comes, I start to sway my hips a bit and raise my hands. I spin in a circle and do other little moves I know. I could feel everyone's eyes burn holes in me. My eyes meet Aakil's and his eyes are black. "

Mate. Do you even know what you do to me?"

"Aniket! Um. Where is Aakil?" 

"He's here. But, I want to be with you now. He keeps trying to take control." 

"Ok, if I dance with you, will you let him back?" Aniket nods slowly with a smirk, happy that he gets a dance before Aakil.

I show Aniket how to dance along with the music. Most of the time, he watches me dance. Mid-dance, I think, Aakil takes back control. Gosh, I am so tired and hot. Who knew how hard it is to dance in heels? My steps start to falter a bit lean on Aakil accidentally. He wraps his arms around my waist and sways us along with the music. I lean my head against his chest and close my eyes. 

"Mate? Are you tired?" I nod, while yawning. Suddenly he picks me up and my eyes open to see everyone staring at us. I am so tired I can't even walk so I let him carry me outside. I am put on a motorcycle. Wait, a motorcycle? I have never ridden one before. 

"Aakil, I haven't ridden a motorcycle before. What if I fall off?" I say sleepily. "I won't let anything happen to you. Trust me." He says deeply. I guess I have to trust him. 

I feel him sit behind and wraps his arms around me to steer. As we ride, I feel the wind against our face. Who knew someone could have a motorcycle in the middle of the woods? I saw the branches and trees moving away to form a path for us. I see my cabin in the distance. When we stop, I lazily kiss Aakil's cheek and wave goodbye. I didn't see Aakil's reaction, but he had red tint on his cheek. He was very happy. And I was very sleepy.