Part 11

"Aakil, I am sorry I am late." I have to look down at him since he's sitting on his scary-looking throne. He doesn't reply, just stares at me. 

"Sit down." He commands huskily. I start to walk down tables and chairs when he pulls me down on his lap. My eyes widen and I blush. I look away.

 "Attention. Anyone who dares to look at mate too long is dead. I know she is astonishingly beautiful but please stray your eyes elsewhere." Oh my gosh. This is so embarrassing. He called me beautiful indirectly. The awkward thing is that since I am sitting on Aakil's lap, my dress is riding up my thigh. Well the see-through leggings don't help. Curse you Drika for this super short dress. I start to get up, but Aakil stops me. 

 "Aakil, my dress..." I whisper softly. Aakil looks at my dress and his eyes (slowly) travel back up to my eyes. They turn black.

"A-anikit! H-hi! How are you?" Aniket just growls as his tentacles wrap around my eyes and his hands around my waist. Well, this is going to be a long night.

 "Kaaya? Could you dance with me?" Aniket's eyes flicker to Jay. 

"Of course. Let me try getting down first. Aniket, please let me go."

 "No."

 "I will only dance with you the rest of the night if you do." Aniket seems to ponder about this and nods. 

"If he tries anything on you, I will kill him." I laugh internally because this was his 8 year old brother he was talking about.

 "It would be a pleasure to dance with you, dear prince." 

"Of course, my queen." I dance with the little prince while everyone watches with awe.

He was very sweet because his hands were wrapped around my thighs since he was so small. My arms were on his shoulders and he seemed to lead us well. The music was kind classical- it was boring. I would have to change that. I was pulled into someone else's tentacles.

 "Aakil. Hi!" I giggle a bit. He smiles a bit and we dance along to the music. 

"Aakil? Can I make a weird request?" I asked shyly. 

"No request of yours is weird. Tell me darling, what is it?" He replies. 

"Umm...so my phone has a lot of downloaded music- can I connect to the- music system here?" He just stared at me. I spoke quickly again.

 "I am sorry! I just feel like the atmosphere could be more peppy!" I tell him. Aakil bursts out laughing and I look at him, a bit startled. He nods and he leads me to the music system. 

____________________________________________

(Link to music played during dance above)