Part 4

I am stuck deep in some random palace in the middle of the woods. Crap. My parents must be worried. It must be around 9 at night. My phone! Right, I can try calling someone! I dialed my dad's number. No service. Ah, screw these foreign woods and crappy wifi signals! 

I look at the room around me, everything is all dark. There is a bed and some sort of wooden bathroom with thankfully, a door. How did I end up here? Well basically, some creature from hell kidnapped and claimed I am his mate. Oh and he's the king of these woods as well and some vines may be alive as well! I must be going crazy. I might as well explore this place a bit. I open the door to the bedroom and see vines across it. I try prying the vines off, but one of them gently drags my hand away. I squeal and pull my hand away. Well crap, what now?

I try going on my phone for something helpful. I re-read previous texts from my boyfriend, Zain. He is so sweet and protective of me. I promised him I would text him as soon as I reached this blasted place. Well thanks mom and dad for bring me here. I remember when I told him I was going to vacation for a week in the woods and he freaked out. I giggle as I remember how possessive and worried he was being. Suddenly the door slams open and I sit upright on the bed. 

"Kaaya. I'am back. Sorry for leaving you here. What were you giggling at?" He sounded a bit amused. Should I tell him? Ah screw it! He's not the boss of me! "It was my boyfriend."

His face contorts angrily. "You have a boyfriend!? And how are you able to contact him now?!" I roll my eyes. 

This guy is way to possessive, even more than Zain! He might be yandere. I laugh internally. 

"Yeah. You know, magic." Aakil looks confused. I notice the door is open and vines are gone. I dash for the door and don't hear anything around me. Woo! I crash in Jay. We both fall onto the ground. Jay burst out laughing. I get up and help Jay. 

"Are you ok?" I ask genuinely concerned. "Yeah! You fall so funny!" I smile and nod. Why couldn't be more laid back like his brother? Speaking of Aakil, I better hide! Jay is still laughing, so I take this chance and I hide behind some sort box thing.