Chapter 21

Hey guys. Sorry i haven't been here in a minute. So please stay tuned & Tootie in the cover @itsjessicaa on instagram 🆗🆗

Suppa POV

Suppa: don't be acting like that kin. I've been in this house since we moved in. I wanna get out too hell.

Kindrick:ight man damn. When ya feet be hurting cause all that walking ion wanna hear shit.
He chuckled and i threw daydays footie at him then he tossed it back.

   This nigga been gone almost everyday working and shit. The only two days he got off he wanna be in the house. Jay and Kay said that they're going to the fair tonight and i told kin i wanted to go this nigga gone tell me no. No?!?! So i took it upon myself to get me and dayiona ready and when he saw me getting her ready he gone wanna get in the shower and say he going but i can't go. I think the fuck not. But he eventually gave in when i started to cry. Pregnant girls always win. period. Speaking of being pregnant i am almost three months and i can't wait too find out the gender, i hope it's a boy. We finished getting dressed and we matched. We all wore yellow polo shirts with a dark blue horse kin got on some dark blue true religion shorts. Me and dayiona have on some dark blue biker shorts with some all white 4s.

K.Samone POV

K.Samone:i can't believe him thug,how the fuck he gone get mad cause kash is more of a father figure than he is. I said putting on my lashes as thug pulled his dreads in a ponytail. "You needa let me retwist them"

Thugger:you can but August just down bad and he might do need another scenery he said kissing me on the cheek before leaving out the bedroom. I shook my head and finished my lashes and i can say a bitch is bad with or without them. Period. I finished putting on my clothes and i went to the kids play room as Kalen and thug sat in the bingbags paying the game and kyra on her tablet. I pulled out my phone and called jay

Yellow

Y'all ready

Yeah we leaving out the door now

Bet don't go in until we get there

Say nomo. We hung up.

K.Samone:come on y'all let's go.

Kyra:yay I'm ready to turn up. Then She did that ugly dance thug taught her and i couldn't help but laugh. Me thug and the kids left out the house and got into thugs all red rover as we headed to the fair.

Mouse POV

   It's been weird living by myself. When jay got me outta jail that night i started to look for condos and the next day i found one and moved in four hours after. But it's in Atlanta. Yeah i basically moved all the way out the way and the only person that knows I'm here is August and my baby melia. I told August cause i think he needa get from round my daughter and i gave him the idea of coming to Atlanta instead of Virginia.

J.Bonet POV

Javeah: mommy can we go in now. She said getting impatient as we sat in the parking lot waiting on kay and thug.

J.Bonet:we will when auntie and uncle get here.

Javeah: is daddy coming. Kash chuckled.

J.Bonet: ion know chipmunk lets call him...bitch ass. I mumble the last part and facetime him