Chapter 20

J.Bonet POV

We just gone ignore the fact that this nigga gone fucking move to the other side of the states just to "start over" we have a fucking kid and he just wanna up and leave. Then it's not like one of us is going with him. ITS A BITCH HE JUST MET A COUPLE OF HOURS AGO. August needa do better because at this point he ain't got shit under control.

Tootie: why it's only five of y'all.

K.samone:that's a story for another day.she looks at me chuckling while i ate some ice.

Thugger:facts,but we needa get going I'm finna take the family on a shopping spear.

K.Samone: as in that he mean online shopping. We laugh.

Thugger:either way we going shopping hell.

J.Bonet:we still doing the fair tonight.

Thugger:yeah meet there at 5 and be on time.he looks at me and kash and i laugh .

J.Bonet:alright big bro. We paid for the food and we all hugged each other and left.

Kash: when was you gone tell me about lani. My body got a chill.

J.Bonet:what you mean. I didn't look his way as we road on the interstate.

Kash:dont fucking play me Jordyn,when she died,i went to the detective on her case and he had pictures of you August thug and Kay going to her house one by one a day and doing god knows what to her.

J.Bonet:outta all honesty lani head game was good asf so she gave me head and i gave her what she wanted and that's the thing that killed her...Kay did the same thing thug too and i know for sure August did, and lani confide to me and told me what was hurting her and how she was dealing with it...she had a lot of problems and she was even thinking about killing her self one night me,Kay,thug, and August was over there...we only acted like we hated each other because non of us knew we was all fucking with her until that night she called us over and tried to kill her self.

Kash:so all of this was before you knew she was my sister.i nodded my head." So you cheated on me"

J.Bonet:i got head from a female, you rather me having a girlfriend or boyfriend. He smirked.

Kash:guess my girl had a girlfriend. We chuckled." You love me right"

J.Bonet:yes kash i love you...if i didn't i woulda killed you a month ago.i looked at him as he drove, then he did this sly smirk.

Kash:who head better.he glimpsed at me with a smirk.

J.Bonet:not answering that.

Kash:yeah...we'll see. He squeezed my thigh.

J.Bonet:you play tooo much. I moved his hand.

Kash:you don't let me play enough hell.

Ray-Ray POV

Billie:you mad for what,i ain't fuckin that nigga so you have no right to be mad.

Ray-Ray:I'm not mad. I told her as we sat in Taylor's house arguing about the nigga that was in her dms.

Billie:ion know what you call it then.she shrugged her shoulders and tried to walk away but i pulled her into me.

Ray-Ray:what i gotta be mad about something that's already mine.she looked me in my eyes and kissed me.

Taylor:ewww all that kissy shit.we both laugh.