Chapter 8

KennyG in media.Trust me you will be reading about him later on in the book
--------------------------------------------
Ray-Ray POV

Jevaeh:uncle...uncle.she said jumping up and down on the bed.

Ray-ray: what vaeh.I pushed my dreads back out my face.

Jevaeh:me hungry. She said flopping down and laying her head in my back.

Ray-Ray:what you wanna eat chipmunk.I rolled over and got my phone looking at all my text and tweets I got.

J.Bonet:oooo order waffle house.I looked at her.

Ray-Ray: you must got some waffle house.money. I raised my eye brow.

J.Bonet:yeah but you go it.she smirked and got back in the bed.I smaked my teeth,then vaeh start back jumping on the bed.

J.Bonet:jevaeh kamia. She gave her the look and she instally stopped.

Ray-Ray:yall hell

K.Samone POV

Thugger: kay... I'm sorry I know thats yo employee and I.... need to trust you more.

K.samone: ahh you don't say,but its alright I understand babe. I kissed him and flipped the Bacon.

Thugger: ight,but I gotta go handle some business. I smaked my teeth.

K.Samone:what time you can home last night .

Thugger: want you mean. He said worried.

K.Samone:nun thug just go.I swear this mutha fucka thank his knee go heel if he stay on it.

Thugger: man why you always on that.i side eyed him.

K.Samone: look at your knee thug you already limping... I swear to God if I come to the hospital because of you I will shoot you.I looked him in his eyes,then he smirk.

Thugger:I ain't worry. He kissed my cheek and got a piece of Bacon and walked out the door.

Kyra/kalen:why you go hurt dad.they said as they opend the bottom cabinet on the island. And I couldn't help but chuckle.

K.Samone: I'm not go hurt him y'all. I said as I poured their grape juice.

Seven:where's five and four.they ran to his as he came in the kitchen. "Yall miss seven".they nodded their heads.

K.Samone:hey dad.I put their food on the table and they sat down."you hungry dad".

Seven:nahh your mom cooked.and he winked his eye.

K.Samone:y'all are nasty.I laughed.

Seven:you already know...you talk to,rashad.He said with a wry voice.

K.Samone:he text me and told me what he wanted to do what's wrong.I ate my toast.

Seven:mouse ain't his father.I start to chock.