chapter 5

Ray-Ray POV

Ray-ray: damn Mrs. Jackson...fuck guhh.I slapped my PO officer ass as I long dicked her.

Officer Jackson: fuck rashad... I'm finna cum.I kept stockin her.

Ray-ray: what's my name.I went deeper in her and I saw how she griped her desk.

Officer Jackson: ray..ray-ray. She screamed as she came on my dick and I pulled out and nutted on her ass.

Ray-ray:ima miss you baby.I kisses her and went back to my unit.

Oh shit my fault allow me to introduce myself. I'm rashad but every body call me Ray-ray. Im j.Bonet's sexy 19 year old brother. I been in YDC since I was 17.I was the typical hot boy. I sold drugs and stole cars.I only got caught stealing my principal's car so I got sent here cause the jug said attempt to joy ride cause I really didn't go any where but aye I'm outta this bitch today after 12 I'm ready to see my hittas jevaeh kyra and kalen and most of all my love k.Samone.

K.Samone POV

Kyra:mommy I not feel like a princess. I looked down at her and her face was covered in hives and her eyes was low and red.

K.Samone:did you have anything with strawberry.

Kyra:my toothpaste stawberry. I picked her up and put her in bed with thug and gave her some medicine.

K.Samone:don't scratch no where ima go get kalen ready for school then I'ma come back ok.

Kyra:ok daddy turn over.she pushed thug and he woke up and looked at her.

Thugger:who gave you strawberrys.

Kyra:my toothpaste. He nodded his head and pulled the covers off them and got her cream and start putting it on her.I walked out the room and went to kalen's.

Kalen:oooo look ma.he caught the butter fly that flew in his room this morning.

K.Samone:ooo it's so pretty Kalen.

Kalen:me wanna keep him.

K.Samone:ok but put on your shoes Aunti jay on the way.

Kalen:I not wanna wear them.he pointed to his all white tims

K.Samone:really Kalen...you not wearing them kds

Kalen:ughh OK.I walked out the room to the kitchen to make his lunch then vaeh and j.bonet came in the house.

Jevaeh: morning Aunti kay. She huged my legs.

J.Bonet: morning. She handed me the Starbucks cup.

K.Samone: thanks and I'm home for today ky having a allergic reaction.

J.Bonet:strawberrys or cinnamon

K.Samone:starwberry.

Kyra:DADDY IT HURRTT. I shook my head and Kalen came downstairs then we hears a loud hit.

Thugger:aye don't hit me kyra.

J.Bonet:she did that.I nodded my head yes and drunk some of my coffee."damn lil girl can hit ".

Kalen:mommy I look like a classic man.he sung and I looked at him with a smile and gave him his lunch box.

K.Samone:OK y'all have a good day love y'all.they walked out the house and kyra came.downstairs with cream every where.yep Im definitely staying home today.