Chapter 29

****** 2 Months Later******

K.Samone POV

Thugger: Nawl man that shit ain't it. He said pointing at the green onesie for our hospital bag.

K.Samone:gone thug with all that extra like it's ugly..it's olive. I held it in the sun.

Thugger: man Nawl, where the fit seven just bought him. I roll my eyes.

K.Samone: no man that got too much going on he need something simple. I put in a hat with a pair of socks and booties. " give me the outfit thug." He smiled smacking my but before doing what I told him. This hoe been getting on my nerves, I think he trynna do the shit on purpose. Ugly fucka.

Thugger: here. He handed me the bag my dad gave me. It's a damn three piece Jean set. I took the onesie apart from the set and gave him the jeans and hat and still packed the green pajama onesie along with some white onesie and light green ones. "U and this damn green." He rolled his eyes before mushing my head leaving out the nursery.

K.Samone: yeah u knew to get the fuck on. He laughed walking down the hallway

When I tell u I'm ready to have this little boy it don't make no sense. I turn nine months in two days and this man still want me to do that TONIGHT . I'm not scared or anything because the shit is simple. Go to the restaurant, it's gone be a sniper and boom case close. Jay think it's a smart idea she wanna be the sniper but I ain't going she gone have to have a good and honest alibi. So she babysitting heeheehee. I still can't believe what actually happened to august but to be honest I kinda can because he was becoming a different person. After the funeral thug broke down crying telling me all about his psychotic antics and his obsession with jay. The shit was scary and his intentions was to kidnap my sister and niece. That wasn't okay. Thug said august kept saying "he can't loose her, he needs her, these girls aren't enough, "ya know shit like that. I asked him about the time I saw those messages and I ft him was that apart of that he said yes. So yeah it was time for august ass to go. All and all I can tell my sister has been the happiest she's been in yeaaarrrssss okay.

Kyra: my bag packed mama. She said causing me to jump.

K.Samone: u scared the shit outta me girl. She giggled.

Kyra: I sorry mommy. She said still giggling as I joined her.

K.Samone: okay come on. We left out the nursery to her room so I can see what's in her bag. "Where you bag nae. " she got her mini mouse duffle bag off the floor throwing it on the bed. "Let me see what you got in here girl, bag look heavy. " I open the bag exposing all these damn clothes. "Jheńe...how long you think u staying baby?!?" She started giggling.

Kyra: all week. I was instantly shocked causing her to laugh.

K.Samone: all weeeeekkk?!!? In my Soulja boy voice. She nodded her head laughing. "Auntie say it was okay?" She shrugged her shoulders causing me to shake my head. "Call auntie." She took out her phone and called jay:

Yes kybugg

Can I stay all week

All weeeeekk?!? She said sounding just like me, causing us to burst out laughing. "I guess kybugg...where yo mama." She passed me the phone.

I told her to call u chile

I know u did hoe. We laughed. "What time yall pushing up?" I looked at the clock reading 1:55pm

Prolly in a hr or so.

Bet bring me some woods.

Ight pothead. She started laughing