Chapter 27

August POV

  I ain't the same nigga that i once was. She left an imprint that had me supper bussed.
I wanted all my chicks to imatate her be like her
see like her.
even though i just wanted her.
I can't get over her,
i supposed to be with her
but i fucked over her and wanted her to still be her.
But it ain't work like that.
Wanting her to say fuck him but it cause her to say fuck me.
Now i have to say fuck them and Kill them because... they... are... not.. her...
On to the next...her.

Ray-Ray POV

Ray-Ray: you staying the night. I asked Billie as she we stood at her car.

Billie: yeah if jay let me. I smacked my teeth.

Ray-Ray: nigga this my house. I said smiling.

Kash: nigga please. He said causing me to jump and turn around. "Scary ass" he laughed.

Ray-Ray: shut up nigga. I chuckled. "Wassup tho"

Kash: nothing i just wanted to tell you yo sister jumped on me dawg and i ain't trynna get beat up by her crazy ass. Me and Billie bust out laughing.

Ray-Ray: damn thug i ain't think she was gone spaz like that. I kept laughing.

Kash: nigga fuck you ,yes you did. We laughed.

Billie: what happen.

Ray-Ray: ima tell you, but next time i gotta do it i won't feel the same way and ima need some mo bread too. I smirked.

Kash: nawl i ain't fucking with you dawg. We dapped each other and his cousins pulled in. "What's going on niggas. " he dapped them as they got out the car.

Kash: this my cousin yella and Bleu y'all this my brother in law ray-ray. They dapped me.

Ray-Ray: this my girl billie. I looked at her and she smiled at me and gave them a head nod.

Yella: wassup, we can smoke out here cuh. He pulled out a fat ass bag of weed.

Kash: hell yeah. He gave him some woods. " yo sister said call and order the pizza."

Ray-Ray: what sister i got two here.

Kash: boffum. They started to roll up on the hood of the car. " you'll bring me a cup". I nodded my head and me and billie walked in the house.

J.Bonet: go get that patron out the basement. She gave the keys to Billie.

Ray-Ray: what kind of pizza y'all want and yo mans said bring him a cup. I asked as jay took the wings out the plates and put them on another plate.

J.Bonet: okay and umm ima text it to you Nie go get my liquor. She washed her hands and took the ranch out the fridge. Me and Billie looked at each other and headed to the basement.

Billie: i ain't think we was gone see each other since the other day rashade. She opened the wine cellar.

Ray-Ray: cause i had some shit going on.

Billie: well im here to help you get through shit hun.

Ray-Ray: i get all that it's just i had to move a body and i ain't never had to do that. I said causing her to turn around fast from grabbing the box of patron.