Chapter7

Kindricks girlfriend from the hooka bar: suppa in media
------------------------------------------------
K.Samone POV

K.Samone:ohh shit... wait why you stop.I said as I watched him get out the shower. I swear if ion release ima fuckin scream.I finished bathing and got out the shower. I dried off and went to my clothes.

Thugger:nahh don't wear that.he took my shirt out my hand.

K.Samone:yes I am.I tryed to reach for it but he held it up over his head.tall ass.

Thugger: go get my kids ready ill find you something. I rolled my eyes and put my robe on and went to their rooms.

K.Samone: y'all we gotta go get vaeh come on.

Kyra:mommy why you was yelling.

Thygger: she was in pain,she ok now yall get ready.he grabbed my hand and we went back to our room."here".he threw me a red rich gang shirt with the matching joggers.

K.Samone: I'm not finna wear that.he walked up on me looking mad.

Thugger:yes you are,now put that shit on we gotta go. He said putting on the same thing I have on.

K.Samone:you get on my damn nervous.I mumbled as I put the clothes on and got my toro bravos 4s gs.I got done and got my phone and walked downstairs.

Thugger:we going to get vaeh. I nodded my head grabbing a bag of hot Cheetos, and a bottle of water."nahh not these."he took the chips outta my hand and gave me an apple.i rolled my eyes and we walked outside to the garage.

Thugger:give me the keys.

K.Samone:why I know how to drive.

Thugger: man if I come over there it ain't go be sweet kay.I smaked my teeth and threw him the keys."just wait till we drop the kids off.".he said putting ky in her seat and I help kalen.

J.Bonet POV

J.Bonet: shoes now chipmunk.

Jevaeh:I not like dem...I like dem.she pointed to her Marvin Martian.I looked at her clothes and shrugged my shoes and she put the shoes on.I walked to the kitchen and start making her lunch.

August: wait what you doing.he grabbed the Ham that was in my hand.

J.Bonet: makin her lunch.

August: not with ham, she allergic Jay.I shook me head.

J.Bonet:shit.I put the Ham back and got the turnkey.

August:you good ma.he said holding me from behind.

J.Bonet:yeah,I still don't know how I forgot she's allergic to ham and that's what I always ate with waffle house waffles.I said as we chucked and I leaned back into his chest.I start think about how I was when I was pregnant. I had a good pregnancy not a lot of sickness, I wasn't swelling nothing,but I had a day or too,i wanted to chop everyones fuckin head off.

August: we need to talk.see I knew it was to damn good to be true.

Ray-Ray:aye I need a....awww look at Mr.and Mrs alsina,y'all so cute. I rolled my eyes,and went back to vaehs lunch.

Thugger:aye.he yells walking in the house.

August: we in the kitchen famm.

Thugger:where my lil hitta.