Confusion

"WhatthehellIdon'tunderstandwhat'shappeningitdoesn'tfuckingmakesensewhythehellamIfeelingthiswayshitmyheartwon'tstopbeatingIfeelhappyewdisgustingwhywouldIfeelhappyaboutrememberingabunchofheroesthisisbecomingatotalmess—" Izuku's muttering was cut off by the door's sudden movement.

"Hey, fucki'n nerd." Bakugou made his way towards the chair beside Izuku's bed.

The green haired teen felt like he didn't have the energy to think anymore. So he just let Bakugou's appearance pass as if the blond wasn't even there.

"Hey, don't you fucking ignore me Deku." The boy turned to the blond.

Izuku continued to ignore him.

"Hey Deku!"

"Ugh! Stop it! Stop calling me with that stupid nickname. That's exactly what I'm so fucking pissed about!" Izuku grabbed a fistful of his hair.

"Why, is there something about that name that I should be worried about bastard?!" The Katsuki answered back.

"Ugh! Enough. You're so annoying. This is just so fucking confusing already." Izuku was done. He hated stuff like these. Factors that allows his memories to resurface.

"What the hell, aren't I supposed to be the one whose confused with this shit that you're pulling right now?! You think just because you got this shitty amnesia that you can suddenly switch sides? huh? Are you happy about that Deku?!"

"NO! OF COURSE NOT!" Izuku immediately shut his mouth.

What the hell did I just say?!!!

"Wait.... did you just-" Katsuki was cut off.

"UGHHH! Shut up don't say it!! That wasn't true!! I hate you! I hate this!" Bakugou snickered at the villain's response.

Then there was a sudden hint of silence.

"How do I even know you, Katsuk-... Kacchan?" Izuku's head stayed down.

"I thought during our fight you said you remembered me? So that shit you pulled was a lie huh."

"Will you shut the hell up?! I did remember you but it felt.... something different that time. I was angry... and annoyed after seeing you. But now, Ever since I woke up there's this feeling in my chest. Telling me that that wasn't how I was supposed to react after finally... remembering you at that time. And now, I thought that I would be angry after seeing you.... but instead... I felt happy?" Bakugou was shocked to hear this news. As he turned towards the the other's direction, he noticed that villain was turning red all of a sudden.

"Hey why're you suddenly turning red huh?" Izuku tuned his head towards his childhood friend.

"Huh?.... oh shit. It's happening again. The tears just won't fucking stop! What the hell... I feel happy yet I still cry haha."

"By the way, why is it like you turned a bit nice all of a sudden. That day when we were fighting it's like you were acting crazy." Izuku was now even more confused since even he wasn't aware of that.

"Guess I am kinda crazy just with the fact that I'm crying and laughing at the same time right now." Izuku laughed as tears continued to roll down his face.

Bakugou knew what was happening. That even though this shitty childhood friend of his forgot everything about his own life, deep inside, his heart still remembered it.

"Stupid Deku..." the blond whispered loud enough for Izuku to hear.

The silence was there again.

Izuku turned his head towards the blond. "don't get the wrong idea though, Kacchan. For some reason I still reeeally hate you. And I won't hesitate to kill you if you try something funny. Heh."

"Hmp. Crazy Bastard." Katsuki smirked.
——————————————
"Aizawa, don't you think that spying on the two of them is a bad idea? I mean, at least give the two some privacy sheesh." Present Mic said staring at a monitor showing Izuku and Katsuki.

"Don't you get it? We're getting good intel from this. Tell me you also notice it, All Might." Aizawa turned his head towards the number one hero.

"You're right Aizawa. For some reason, Midoriya's personality.... changed all of a sudden." Their conversation was interrupted by principal Nedzu suddenly opening the door.

"That's right. Looks like his encounter with Bakugou triggered a part in his memories. And I think it was because of his emotions. Remember when you first encountered him All Might? His personality was a total wreck, but look at him now. He's able to create a  normal conversation with someone he apparently hates."

Aizawa nodded his head in agreement.

"Then I guess there's only one way to get back his memories. We need to trigger his memories by using his emotions one by one." All Might suggested.

"Well I guess that's that! As of tomorrow, Midoriya Izuku will be attending his classes in 1-A as if he were just the same Midoriya before. Let's make preparations!" The mouse happily suggested with a clap.

No ControlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara