Voice

When everyone was finally done testing out their quirks, Aizawa immediately told them to gather around. He decided to give the effort of once again reminding his students about the instructions for the rescue activity.

"Alright kids, I'll repeat everything from the top. Each team will be given a role of either villains or heroes. Depending on this you're gonna have to achieve your specific goals. The villains will attempt to stop the heroes as much as they can while the heroes will need to save all the civilians who were assumingely caught up in the villain attack....

Aizawa had a sudden pause before opening his mouth again.

"Also... you are not to use your quirks to the point of causing major injuries. If we catch even a single one of you getting carried away then the adults will immediately intervene and your whole team will automatically get a failing mark. Got that brats?!" He emphasized.

Everyone said 'yes' while nodding their heads to the teacher's instructions.

"Alright! I'll start pairing the villains with the heroes right now."

As Aizawa was busy assigning roles, Bakugou noticed a certain someone staggering among the group of students.

Shit... I don't feel well. That teacher... I'm very sure he was keeping an close eye on me during the warm-ups. Shit, I'm really trapped here aren't I. I need to somehow get away from this suffocating environment. I need a breather from all this heroic shit. Maybe I can ask for permission and go to the infirmary? No, they'll probably ask me if there's something wrong. I also won't be able to give them a definite answer anyways since I don't know what the fuck is going on with me either. Ugh shit! I'm so not in the mood for this-

Suddenly, a voice interrupted the green teen's thoughts.

"Hey shitty Deku, you seem lost in your thoughts. What? Ya suddenly getting cold feet before the activity? Come on, it ain't that scary." Bakugou said with a snicker.

"Ha?! No way in hell am I getting cold feet. I ain't no pussy unlike you-"

Suddenly, Izuku staggered again and tripped before fortunately getting caught by Bakugou's arm.

"Hey shitty Deku?! You sure you're alright?!" The blond moved closer to the villain's face making sure that he's heard.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. You don't need to worry about-"

K i l l

"What? What was that?" Izuku started looking around as if he was looking for something important.

"Huh? What are you on about right now? Have you finally lost your mind?"

K i l l

There it is again... what the fuck?!

Izuku slightly pushed Bakugou away to look around more when suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by his teacher's voice.

"Alright kids, time to start with the activity!"

Bakugou, seeing his childhood friend's condition, suddenly felt worried. He had a feeling that there was something wrong. Ever since the warm-ups, the green teen hasn't really been as chatty as usual. He also noticed that the boy was constantly lost in thought.

The fuck's wrong with this bastard? He's acting more different than usual. Is this just a part of his drastic mood changes or is it something else? Shit. I'm not really sure if this is part of the fucking plan of getting shitty Deku back to normal. Something just doesn't feel right. Shit! Why does this nerd keep getting me all so worried.

"Hey Deku, I really think you should sit this one out-"

"Hey guys, we're part of the first team so we gotta get to our places right now." Bakugou was suddenly interrupted by Todoroki who was walking towards them with Uraraka.

"Shit." The blond cursed under his breath.

"Hey guys, I don't really think shitty Deku can-"

"No!"

The sudden tone from the green head quickly earned stares from his 3 teammates.

"I- I mean, Kacchan I'm really alright." Izuku plastered a soft smile on his face.

"Deku-kun... Bakugou-kun, is there something wrong?" Uraraka said with concern in her tone.

".... fine then Deku.... just, don't hold back if you fucking need something."

"Yeah, sure kacchan."

Just as the four of them were having their time, their teacher's voice suddenly caused them to snap their heads to his direction.

"What the hell are you brats doing? Didn't I tell you all to get ready."

"Ye- yes sorry sensei." Todoroki bowed his head and signaled his other teammates to proceed to their designated place.

"By the way roundface, what's our role in this activity?" Bakugou said with a serious tone.

"Oh, sorry we haven't really told you yet huh. Aizawa sensei assigned us as the villains for this round"

Shit...

... my head is ringing again.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ
————————
Hello all! Omygosh, this is my first time making an author's note. So anyways... yes. I am very much sorry for not updating in such a long time. I was so preoccupied before with my high school life and now I have to prepare myself for college since I only have like one year left. Shit... fuck me. So yeah, I'll really try my best to finish this book so please please please bear with me. Also, don't hesitate to send me a message if you see something wrong with the story or if you just wanna talk to me ;). I haven't really updated this book in a long time so I'm sorry if you might notice some things that don't make sense or don't connect with the previous chapters. Anyways! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please look forward to the upcoming ones soon. ILY all so much and thanks for loving my book. Imma attempt to feed your weird minds with more insane shit. >:))