Friends

"Psst! Hey Izuku!"

"Mmmn?"

"Heyyy~ Izu-kunnnn."

"Mom? Let me sleep. I don't wanna go to school today..."

"Izukuuu~ it's Togaaa~ and if you don't wake up in ten seconds I'm gonna leave cuts all over your body." Toga was sliding her index finger on Izuku's arm.

"Fine, fine I'm awake." Izuku got up and grabbed his shirt. He leaned over to Toga to pinch her cheeks.

"Oww! What was that for~?" Toga pouted. "That's for attempting to slice me." Izuku cackled at Toga's pouting face.

As the two were having their moment together, someone suddenly banged at the door. "HEY! what's taking you two so long. Handyman wants everyone gathered at the bar."

Toga rolled her eyes. "Yeah we get it Dabiii. I'm just preparing Izu-kun~. Right?" Toga smiled at Izuku.

"Yeah ok sorry. We're on our way down. Come on Toga." Izuku stood up to put on his shoes and they both made their way down the bar.

———————————————

"Ok, so we all get the plan?" Todoroki's face was serious. He wanted to save Izuku so badly. It's been three days since the kidnapping and who knows what torture Izuku has been experiencing within those days.

"Looks like the teachers are also on their way to the hideout. We better move fast." Momo was nervous, but she knew that she needed to do this.

Todoroki was able to gather trustworthy people from the class to save Izuku, and those were: Kirishima, Momo, Iida, Denki, and Bakugou. Though it really took a while for Bakugou to decide whether he was coming or not.

"Still can't believe that Bakugou agreed to come." Denki snorted.

"Shut up you fucking Pikachu!" Bakugou spat back.

Shit. If anyone's going to be able to save that damn nerd, it's me.

———————————————

"Izuku, how are you feeling? Are your memories still intact?" Shigaraki put his hands on Izuku's cheeks. "Yeah Shiga-san, they seem to be still intact."

"Ok, tell me what you remember." A serious aura suddenly started to surround the area.

"Well, I still remembered the day you saved me. That time when we recruited Toga and the others, so yeah. I don't think there's anything wrong with my memories for now."

"How about your first kill?" Shigaraki's eyes narrowed.

"Oh come on Shiga-san, why would I ever forget the best thing that happened to my life?" Izuku's face started turning sinister, and Shigaraki was happy about this. This meant that the transformation of Izuku Midoriya was complete.

"By the way Shiga-san, where's sensei? I haven't seen him since yesterday." Izuku's face turned back to the normal happy kind.

"He said he won't be back until later." Kurogiri was the one who answered.

"Oh, ok. By the way Shiga-san, can I go out with Toga for a while? She wants me to come with her somewhere." Shigaraki looked at Toga dreadfully. "You better watch over him, got that?" Toga rolled her eyes. "Of course I willl~. Let's go Izu-kun."

Toga and Izuku made their way out of the back door.

———————————————
The 6 students were in shock as they saw where Momo's tracker led them.

What the fuck Are those.....

"Those were the ones that All Might fought during the USJ incident ." There was fear in Kirishima's eyes.

.......

Shitty Deku, where the fuck are you?