Encounters

Why the hell are the other students here? Shit, I must hurry towards young Midoriya. All Might went deep into his thoughts as he thought about his students. Unforntunately his thoughts were interrupted by All For One.

"Everything I do is for Shigaraki. Everything is to make him great in the future. A great leader. Look at how much he's grown All Might. The boy sure is special."

"All the dirty tricks that you do with your League of Villains are going to be over. You're plans with Midoriya will not continue further All For One!"

All For One chuckled.

"Hey, I'll tell you something interesting mister number one hero. It's about Tomura you know, he's really—"

He was cut off by All Might.

"Shut up, you don't have the right to spea—"

"It's really amazing that Nana actually has an amazing grand child like that! You really see the potential!"

The hero stood silent upon hearing the name of his former master.

"What?"

"Oh you don't know? He's the son of Nana's son. His name's Shimura Tenko. Why?.... is this something new to you?"

All For One didn't have a face but All Might knew that deep inside, he was smiling at him. Smiling at him as his smile begin to slowly fade.

"What happened to your smile All Might? Hahahahaha!" All For One felt satisfied.
——————————————
"Oooo~ this is so much funnn! I have more toys to play with right now~. Hi Ochaco-chan!" Uraraka was cringed at Toga's sweet voice. As if the villain were unaware of the danger they are currently in since the heroes have already increased in numbers.

"Guys! A little help here!" Iida caleld to his classmates.

"Where's deku-kun?!!" Uraraka turned to look around when he saw Bakugou fighting a familiar green haired kid. It was him.

"Why the hell are Bakugou and Midoriya fighting at a time like this?! We gotta go!" Mina was annoyed at the two.

Todoroki saw an opening to hit Dabi, and when he did, he took the chance to quickly run to his classmates. He saw that his classmated looked confused with the childhood friends fighting, so he went to explain to them.

"Right now, that's not Izuku. Treat him as someone different and remember that our top priority is to secure him."

Uraraka turned to Todoroki.

"Why?! What's wrong Todoroki! Tell us what's wrong!"

"Ochaco-chan, kero. Look at Midoriya's face. I don't think that's a kind of face that he'd make when fighting someone, especially Bakugou." Asui noticed that Izuku's face was full of wickedness as he fights Bakugou. The boy was smirking.

"No...." The gravity hero ran straight to Izuku and Bakugou's fight.

"Uraraka! Stop! It's dangerous!" Iida ran towards her to stop her.

"Bakugou-san! Deku-kun! Stop fighting!!!" All of Izuku's movements came to a stop.

"What the hell?" Bakugou saw this as a chance to head towards Izuku when the villain suddenly turned at him, kicking him instead. Bakugou was thrown a few meters away from them.

Izuku slowly walked towards the girl. Iida was about to grab Ochaco when he suddenly stopped as he felt Izuku's murderous intent.

"Now who the fuck are you huh?"