Sides

Another day spending time with the heroes huh.

Izuku noticed it himself... that something was changing in him. He felt relaxed in an environment filled with heroes. Days have passed since the heroes "got him back".

He was too distracted to listen to Aizawa discuss about an activity that the whole class will be having.

"—And so we'll be working on using your abilities, specifically in rescuing people."

Huh? Rescuing?

"Psst! Deku-kun, wanna be in the same team?" Uraraka whispered, catching the attention of Bakugou.

"Hey round face, if you're gonna be in a team with the nerd, then count me in."

"Ok Bagkugou-kun." She answered with a simple smile. Izuku stood up scanning the room.

"I guess that's alright, but don't we need 4 people in the team?"

"I'll join your group." Todoroki walked his way toward the three.

"Then I guess this fucker fills in the team." Izuku was feeling a bit uncomfortable having 2 people who call him Deku on the same team, but then again it might actually be a good thing knowing that he still has a lot of stuff he's curious about.

He couldn't help but think of why the legue hasn't come for his rescue yet. Maybe he had a purpose for being here with the heroes. Maybe his mission this time was to attack them from the inside. But then again, all eyes were on him. The heroes were working hard to keep track of Midoriya Izuku's drastic mood changes.

"If you've already gotten your teams then go ahead and proceed to the practice gym. We'll be testing out your quirks first before doing the rescue activity." Aizawa left the classroom.

"Deku-kun let's go together." Uraraka closed the distance between him and the greenhead.

"Isn't that obvious, fucker? We're all in the fucking same team, so we all go together." Katsuki interrupted their sweet time.

"Bakugou, stop making an issue out of everything." Todoroki said, stepping in.

"It's round face's fault for stating the obvious."

"Gosh, ok I'm sorry Bakugou-kun."
Uraraka sent a sweet smile.

I don't get how these types of heroes could be in the same team. If they've got an issue with one another, then what the hell even keeps them together?

"Ok Deku-kun, shall we go now with Todoroki-kun and Bakugou-kun?"
Uraraka faced him again.

"Uh, yeah sure, whatever you guys want."

Izuku was confused. Everything about heroes made him think to the point of putting his brain on fire. There was too much he didn't know. But then again, he thought that maybe it was just Kacchan being his shitty self.

Everyone made preparations for the exercise that Aizawa was going to give. They were excited to finally test out their skills again. However, behind all of this, there was something lurking in the shadows that none of them even knew.