Tears

"Deku!"

"Deku-kun..."

"Deku..."

"I'll use Deku... As my hero name."

Izuku stood abruptly from the bed breathing heavily.

Where the hell am I?

Izuku looked around the room noticing that it looked like an infirmary. Memories from his last fight suddenly started flooding his head.

"Ugh! That fucking blond shit!"  An old woman suddenly peeked out from one of the infirmary's curtains and hushed the boy.

Izuku was stunned to see that the lady hadn't even have the slightest reaction to him waking up. It pissed him off.

"Hey old woman! Where's this place?" The lady stood up making her way towards the boy. As she got closer, Izuku was finally able to notice who she was. It was recovery girl. And once again he felt a sting in his head.

"Ow! Shit! Why does this keep happening to me?! It fucking hurts like hell." Recovery girl slapped Izuku's mouth.

"What the hell did you do that for?!" The hero just completely stared at The teen with a slight smile on her face.

What the hell is happening? Did I hit my head too hard or something?

"Midoriya, you're in UA. You were hurt during your fight with Bakugou. For the meantime, I suggest you rest a bit more before you completely stand up and do anything. I'll go get you something to eat." Recovery girl made her way towards the door. But just as she was about to open it, a certain figure did it for her.

"Toshinori." The old woman said.

"Recovery Girl, can I have a few minutes with the boy?" Recovery girl nodded. She made her way out, and finally the two were alone together.

"Who the hell are you?" Izuku was confused with the man in all bones standing beside bed. He stared at the man intently.

"My boy... how are you feeling?" All Might felt hurt. His successor didn't even recognize his weakened form despite him being exposed when he fought with All For One.

"I asked who the hell are you old man."

"I... I am... Toshinori." He put on a small warm smile. "I was assigned to be your guardian for now since you know... the whole villain thing heh."

"Oh, is that so? Well then Mr. Toshinori, it's nice to meet you." Izuku also put on a smile, but after a few seconds he went to slap and cover his own mouth.

What the hell did I just say?! Was I just nice to a person whom I've never met?

All Might was able to catch on to what just happened. Izuku was polite just now.

"Shit." Izuku whispered loudly enough for the hero to hear.

"S...so, I heard that you were quite chummy with Bakugou. Do you know him?" Izuku suddenly turned to the hero with an annoyed face.

"Yeah. I fucki'n know the Bastard. It was all he's fault why I ended up like this. I hateeee him so much."

"... Is there anyone else you remember?" This question hit Izuku so hard because it was only now then that he realized... he didn't know anyone from before he joined the league other than Bakugou.

"I... don't.... know." Tears started rolling down his eyes and this startled All Might.

"Mr. Toshinori, I don't feel so good. Can you leave me for awhile?" All Might felt the need give the boy some time to think of what was happening.

The green headed teen made his way to the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror. He saw himself. He looked weak.

Why the am I crying?

Who..

am I....?