Questions

All Might was focused on handling All For One while Kirishima and the others were busy retrieving Izuku.

"Shit. We need to get deku." Bakugou was furious after knowing that Izuku lost his memories.

"He's with Shigaraki and the others. We'll have to fight our way through them." Iida answered Bakugou.

Denki turned face Iida. "We're rushing in towards the villains?! Are you guys insane?!"

"I know Denki. But we have no other choice." Even Momo showed a hint of fear as they decide to rush in to the villains.

Before anyone could make a conclusion, Todoroki turned away, walking to Izuku's direction. "We have no time to argue about this. I'm not giving up."

Soon, everyone looked at each other and decided to follow Todoroki.

——————————————
*cough* *cough* "What the fuck?! I am never letting sensei do that to me again." Izuku looked up to check he's surroundings.

"Hey there Izuku." Dabi patted the young male's shoulder.

"The hell? Where are we?" Izuku was confused.

"We're a few meters away from sensei. He's fighting that trash hero right now." Tomura took a step forward. Focusing his eyes to the two who are fighting at the moment.

"Shiga-san... I remembered something..." Izuku scratched his head.

The boy's already remembered something?! Shit. Right now's not the right situation. He could turn to the heroes anytime. Spinner thought as sweat rolled down his face.

Kurogiri was the first to respond. "Calm down Spinner." He put a hand on the lizards shoulder. "What did you remember Izuku."

"I can't actually explain it, but for some reason... that blond asshole irritates the shit out of me." A dark aura was oozing out of the green haired teen.

"It's so fucking irritating. Who the fuck is he? The fuck is Kacchan?why does he know me? What the hell is this? Whenever I think about him... I feel pain... The feeling of no matter how much I try to reach him, all it does is bring me back down. I don't know why but I really wanna punch that fucking son of a bitch right now."

"Well speak of the devil. Him and his friends on coming closer towards us right now." Dabi interrupted.

—————————————
"You guys prepared?" Iida asked the group.

"If it means getting back Izuku, we gotta give all we've got." Momo turned to Iida.

"That fucking bastard. Once I seriously get to him imma give him a good beating." Katsuki spouted.

"I think the one who's getting a good beating is you Katsuki Bakugou." Everybody turned around to see a green flash appear.

Izuku went to punch Katsuki but before that could happen, Todoroki made an ice wall to separate them from him.

"The fuck happened to Kacchan huh?!" Katsuki decided that the son of a bitch needed a lesson so he also went for a punch, but unfortunatly Izuku quickly dodged.

"I had some people tell me Some stuff about you." Izuku smiled wickedly.

"Hey man! Come on! Come to your senses! It's us. Don't you remember?" Denki desperately tried to convince Izuku, but a knife suddenly flew past he's cheeks.

"Izu-kun, we'll handle this. Go take care of Bakugou." Toga shouted at the boy.

"Thanks Toga." Izuku had small smile on his face.

Looks like this is going to be one hell of a fight.