Feelings

All Might sighed after Izuku obediently followed him.

"Sorry for calling you out so suddenly like that. So Izuku, how are you liking your class so far?" All Might stated setting a warm mood.

"They're creeps."

This statement startled the Hero.

"What do you mean by that, my boy?" All Might asked with confusion.

"Well, first of all Katsushit is there and second, they think as if we're all close with one another. And I don't think that's cool." Izuku rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Isn't that them just being friendly?" He tried his best to persuade the boy.

Nedzu, looks like Izuku's having a tough time on his first day... I gotta think of something quick to make him comfortable with everyone to bring out his emotions.

He thinking deeply when suddenly the boy broke through his train of thoughts.

"By the way Toshinori-san! The girl who called me Deku before was also with the class!" All Might turned his head towards Izuku.

"A girl? Who's that, my boy?"

"Hmmm." The teen tilted his head trying to remember the appearance of a certain someone.

When he was finally able to recall the person, he snapped his fingers. "Ah! She had a rouuuunndd face."

Now All Might didn't need any further explanation to know who this person was.

"You mean Uraraka. Right? The one with brown hair."

"Yeah! Yeah! Sorry, my memories tend to get all fuzzy and stuff." He smiled, making him look like a sweet cinnamon roll.

Looks like his personality's getting better.

"You know Mr. Toshinori, despite the fact that these people act like creeps, there's this feeling that building up in my chest. And though I know that it's damn annoying as fuck, it's as if it's telling me that I can trust these people. I don't know why I feel this way."

The number one hero patted the boy's shoulder.

"Give it some time my boy. I'm very sure that there's a reason for all of this. I want you to also know that I'll do my best to get you through this. Just come to my office every time you'd want to talk to me ok." The hero gave Izuku another pat on the shoulder and a huge smile.

They both said their goodbyes to one another and Izuku went back to the classroom.

"Good, I thought you'd take until tomorrow." Aizawa said as Izuku went through the door.

The boy replied with a chuckle.