Class

As Aizawa made his way inside the classroom, the class fell silent.

Everybody was waiting for the news about him. Everybody was waiting for the news about Izuku Midoriya.

"All right everyone, as you may know, right now Midoriya Izuku is currently under our custody. However, yesterday principal Nedzu made a decision. For everyone's information, it turns out that Midoriya lost his memories. As a result, the villains used this to their advantage. Right now I'm asking all of you, treat Midoriya the same as you have treated him before. It turns out that there was a dud with the quirk that was used to erase his memories."

"Which means... we can still bring him back." Iida interrupted.

"Wait wait wait! When you said treat Midoriya the same... you don't mean." Denki was cut off by everyone else screaming.

"HE'S ATTENDING CLASS?!"

"Exactly." Aizawa was proud at how easily his student could catch up.

"Anyways, let's get to it. Izuku, come in." All eyes were focused towards the door.

As soon as everybody caught sight of the green tint of color, they suddenly felt something heavy in their chest. It was him, they all thought.

"Hello..."

After greeting, there was a pause. However the pause was too long that Aizawa had to do something about it.

"Uhm Izuku, would you like to introduce yourself?" Aizawa finally said.

"Well, to be honest I don't think I actually need to introduce myself any further. With the look on everyone's faces, looks like we've already known each other for a long time." The boy looked bored and the atmosphere in the class was getting tense.

"W-well, Deku-kun! You should sit behind Bakugou. Why don't you—"
Uraraka tried to break the silence.

Out of nowhere, Izuku suddenly went and rushed towards the girl. Their faces were close to each other.

"You... you were the other one that was calling me 'deku' besides Kacchan." Aizawa then immediately restrained the boy with his scarf.

"Midoriya, class is about to start. I suggest you go back to your seat right now."

"Tsk! Damn annoying teacher." Everyone was shocked with Izuku's choice of words... well, except Bakugou of course.

Uraraka's cheeks blushed all throughout class. Deku did something unexpected.

As class was about to end, a certain figure made its way to the door.

"H-hello... Aizawa-sensei can I borrow Izuku for awhile?"

Everyone was shocked. They wanted to comfort their teacher after "that incident". And he was even recently exposed to the public.

"All M—" Kirishima was about to speak but Izuku beat him to it.

"TOSHINORI-SAN!!" Everyone turned towards Izuku. The name that the boy just mentioned sounded new to them.

All Might then shushed them all and waved a bit at Izuku.

"Fine. But you better give him back right away after you're done with your chit chat."

"Yes, yes." All Might nodded at Aizawa.

The villain made his way towards the number one hero and everyone was left with curiosity on their faces. Izuku was also confused with his classmate's reactions. Was there something he didn't know about Toshinori-san?