Chapter 20 : Barrage first Job

Start from the beginning

" Hi this is Hoshimi reporting ? " ( Hoshimi )

" Oh Hoshimi did you see the new BuddyAgent who joins with us ? " ( Agent Commader II )

" Yep is Barrage Alokoshi is it correct ? " ( Hoshimi )

" Yep and today you will help him until he learn about BuddyAgent ok " ( Agent Commander II )

" Ok bye " ( Hoshimi )

I turn my phone off and we go back to our class and Tatsuo ask me he will right back so I go to my class room . And I sit down and i was looking at the window .

After the Class

" Oh I forgot Barrage did you have a job after lunch ? " ( Hitotaba Neginoyama )

" Yep sir Neginoyama 😉 " ( Barrage )

" Ok and Hoshimi before you leave the class " ( Hitotaba Neginoyama )

" Yes Sir Neginoyama ? " ( Hoshimi )

* he put a signal he will whisper *

' Tasuku will not join with you two ' ( Hitotaba Neginoyama )

' Why Tasuku not join his job ? ' ( Hoshimi )

' Because the Magoroku's father it was a long story because Tasuku told me and don't tell him ok ' ( Hitotaba Neginoyama )

" Yes Sir Neginoyama... " ( Hoshimi )

' Hey Tasuku is joining with us 😀 ' ( Barrage )

* Sigh of Tasuku not coming with us *

" I will tell you ok 😔" ( Hoshimi )

Barrage Pov:

I was ready to my first job yeah i so happy right now and ........... I was outside waiting for Hoshimi until i saw her and she was not so good she was looking down by walking . " HOSHIMI!! Something wrong ? " I said to her with a soft voice and she look at me " It was nothing you know " she said and she look up and she bring out her deck case and also mine too . " Time to work Buster ! " she said and she rise her card and it was growing until it was big it was Buster and her deck was a snowflake it was big same as Tasuku and I rise my card . " Let's go Nexus ! " I yelled and my buddy was beside me and my deck was a shield .

" Hey Barrage ? " ( Hoshimi )

" Yes Hoshimi ? " ( Barrage )

" Did you have a buddyskill ? " ( Hoshimi )

" Yep " ( Barrage )

" Ok " ( Hoshimi )

' Buddy Skill On ! '

* Hoshimi fly to the sky and wait for Barrage and also Buster *

" WOW YOUR BUDDYSKILL IS A PAIR WINGS IT LOOKS LIKE A BIRD WINGS AND ANGLE WINGS THAT WAS AWSOME !! " ( Barrage )

" Thanks " ( Hoshimi )

" MINE TURN !! " ( Barrage )

' Buddy Skill On ! '

Hoshimi's Pov:

I was surprise his Buddy Skill was a jet pack it was circle with a pair off jet wings in his jet pack and i was smile a little bit and Barrage look at me " Hey Hoshimi we're is the BuddyAgent hideout ? " he said with a smile in his face and I put a signal said ' Follow me ' so Barrage was following me and we are straight to the sewer or manhole ( Learn Form TMNT ) and he cover his nose like something is stinky " Why are we here in ten sewer ? " Barrage said and I fly down in the wall and he wide eyes " That's it !? We are seeing the wall ? " he said and there is a screen and I swig my hands to the screen and it said ' Hoshimi Tsubasa welcome to the BuddyAgent and you may enter ' it said and the wall become a iron door.