Chapter 29 : What World is this place ? ( Part II )

Hoshimi's Pov :

It was nice in the hidden room it looks like a dungeon world i rad about this legends and history of buddy fights and i know that Andre is one i trust him but even more like a partnership and turns out Andre has a little sister and i wish i have a brother and sister like Andre .

So anyways we talk allot about buddyfights and unlock a new world and same of the first buddyfight history one person discover a new world and if we arrival i so amaze is because the portal is huge and i saw Zoc talking to Hachiro . And if they look at us they give a warm smile and welcome .

" Hoshimi , i glad u came and We made the portal goes to different worlds " Hachiro excitement because he never build the portal form different world of monsters , and i never seen that coming in my life i thoght to myself well i din't know the reason why yet ? So i saw Zoc came closer to me with a warm smile " Hoshimi i want u to see something which is a different worlds to uncover " Zoc told me . And i start to interesting about the new world ever seen i only know Darkness Dragon World , Dragon World , Magic World and more to discover so yea .......

Hoshimi: What is it then ?

Zoc: We'll it's a dragon world which is different it's called star dragon world * he shows to me *

Hoshimi: Star Dragon World , i heard about it that's when the star dragons places is unknown and no one use star dragon world and i read all about it .

Zoc: You just like Mr.Ryuenji and there is one who use star dragon but ...... Which is the Omni Lord .

Hoshimi: Omni Lord ?

I said and i start to think and i never heard Omni Lords in my life and i have many questions about that and i got snap by Zoc " I know what your thinking Mrs. Tsubasa " Zoc said with a smile . And i hope Tasuku will see this new world of buddyfight ....... I said to myself about my thoughts it's been a days and maybe i should clear my mind a little bit . And after Zoc thought me allot and i start to head in the portal . What kind of discover i will see ?

No one's Pov

Hoshimi and her buddy are now in different worlds and now she was some kind of looking space galaxy in the sky and also Buster never seen like this world for the others we'll hoshimi suddenly getting hurt again for one reason ...... And it flash and she saw something about the Omni Lords and now she was back to normal and when she look at her buddy buster form dragon world he was getting worried .

Buster: Hoshimi your ok and if is the vision u seen tell me

Hoshimi: We'll it's about the Omni Lord but...... It's coming soon ones Gao Mikado ones using the future force

Buster: I see ...... We'll then what should we do in the mean time ?

Hoshimi's Pov:

I was thinking what we do in the meantime i mean..... We are in the new world called Star Dragon World so maybe i should take a little discovering i guess .

No one's Pov:

Hoshimi Tsubasa told her buddy that she wants to discover about Star Dragon World and she bring out her notes to start writing about star dragon world and also there is quiet of peaceful around here . And did u now that someone was watching them " I see that human finally discover our world " said a deep voice which was sounded like a male and hoshimi turns around and she saw a dragon wearing a armor and with a helmet/mask that .

Hides his face and his appearance is half one on the right is white with golden lines just like a Bright knight and one on the left is dark with a purple lights like a Dark Knight . So Buster transform into his normal form and he glare at him and the dragon look at buster " I clam and peace and also not gonna hurt anyone " he said with a deep clam and Buster look at him " Who are u ? " Buster said to him .

" I'm The Law, Gairaplus form Star Dragon World i recall , and why are u doing in our world ? " said the Gairaplus and Hoshimi walks up to Gairaplus but not to close and she was behind her buddy " We came to discover your world and we are not gonna fight " Hoshimi said with a honest one and he look at her " I see " he said with a cross arms .

Gairaplus: And what is your name young human ?

Hoshimi: My name is Hoshimi Tsubasa and this is my buddy Super Armordargon, Buster Cannon Dragon form Dragon World

Buster: U may call me Buster because my name is kinda long ....

Gairaplus: I see your the Armordragon , as the offer for that , i may become your deck if that's ok to you ?

Hoshimi's Pov:

Wait did he just say to become my deck ? But ....... I really know a bit but...... Should I ?

Buster's Pov:

Gairaplus ? Did i know u somewhere is kinda bothered me ?

Gairaplus's Pov:

That dragon is looks familiar to me and ...... Did he just came back ?

No One's Pov:

Hoshimi start to think first because that is the best choice even you have a choice in the comment you know an she start to look at Gairaplus which was form Star Dragon World .

And she done thinking " We'll i suppose if u like Law Gairaplus ? " Hoshimi said to the dragon form star dragon world and he shake his head up and down meaning that is a ' YES ' on then the sudden she finally notice that her buddy was glowing brighter and suddenly it shows a golden armor and Buster's wings become an aura galaxy wings with a hole of milky ways for each wings .

Gairaplus: It can't be that is ...... Line Legion , Safetier

Hoshimi was surprise that her buddy transform and she took a few steps forward to get a better look at her buddy " Buster is that really u ? " Hoshimi said and suddenly he look at her and he walk at her and put his hand at her should " It's still me Hoshimi don't be afraid " he said to hoshimi and she start hugging her buddy and he smile . And also hugs back .

Hoshimi: When you look like this Buster ?

Gairaplus: Is because he is also known as his father's name law

Buster: What did u mean ?

Gairaplus: Your father told me only one son will remind to become this and for now on ur name in Star Dragon World will become Line Legion , Safetier .

He said and he turns into a card and goes to hoshimi's hand and she get surprise by the minutes and suddenly she saw her buddy " Something wrong Buster ? "" It's nothing Hoshimi i'm glad that i have three worlds " he said with a smile for the return .

" And your my lucky card Buster when i was little " she said with a laugh and she put the card in her deck and they return and ones they return we'll buster is back to normal and also he transform into a mini form and she told them and also Andre was surprise and he start happy about her having a third world .

Hoshimi's Pov:

We'll ones i'm in my house i was busy doing my homework but lucky i study harder . So that makes me more easier to finished my homework and lucky i build my deck we'll i guess i named it ' Galaxie Star Crash ' we'll it's kinda my name of my deck when i use my new world i discover so yea ..... And also it reminds me about someone i saw i mean...... I din't tell my buddy that someone is an Omni Lord which was a human i wonder ..........  Maybe i will think that later as long as i discover the better will be and also Gao Mikado's team will fight , let's just hope that gao will be the right mighty sun fighter we'll i guess i heard allot in my thoughts .

After my homeworks i have an old book which was all about the Omni Lords so i read it and suddenly ones i done i remember that the Omni Lord have one for there worlds no wonder that Omni Lord is hard to find but..... It said that they are rare ability or something like that . So start to pray and now i fallen asleep .

No one's Pov :

Hoshimi is now fallen asleep and buster lying down on the couch and he start to sleep and did u notice the light heads to Hoshimi and she will din't know what happen .....

To Be Contiuned.......