Chapter 2: Meeting agians Tasuku

After the lights turn on the villain named snake was gone and I was in the office inside Agent Commander I . He was walking up and down thinking and I was sitting in the chair . And my buddy was is standing beside me ( Buster was a mini form ) i was looking at Agent Commander I .

" What is the name of the villain Hoshimi-chan ? " Commamder said and he stop walking and sitting down his chair . " The boy's named was Snake and his buddy monster was form the Dungeon World his buddy named was Demon Lord, Joker Grunwald " I said and I stand up " i see " He said .

" Amaya did you have a clue with villain ? "

" I sorry Agent Commander I there is no clues to the villain "

" That's ok Amaya-chan and Hoshimi-chan "

I stand up and face him " Yes Agent Commander I ? " I said and he look at me " U may go Agent Hoshimi-chan " He said and he look at the window . " Yes Agent Commander I " so I leave the office also my buddy.

When I was out of my job I wear my normal clothes ( I sorry about that maybe later ) so I was walking though the city and I saw something in the tv . I saw a boy with a hat and his shirt was looks like a sun and I saw the monster in his side it belongs too dragon world and I know that dragon that was Drum Bunker Dragon .

And I saw my old friend Tasuku Ryuenji when we are childhood he told me his's mother was died when she leave at work in night by accident when her mother come home . And he told me before he have a first job he told me that he has a buddy his named was Jackknife " 10000 " .

And we know each other better but I don't like too tell him my job he will mighty freak-out a little bit . So i was in the Aibo Academy that was my school and my grade was 7th suddenly when I here I saw a young man with a symbol on the left it was the Buddypolice and his eyes was red and his hair was aque/blue .

And he looking at me with a smile and I smile back and he walks though me " Hey Hoshimi-chan how's your day ? " He said with a smile .

" I'm Fine Tasuku-chan "

" So how's your job going on ? "

" It's fine really "

" And I saw u in the news "

" r-really ? "

" yeah I saw you 😅 "

" So the boy said to you that he wants a challenge too u ? " I said and he smile and laugh a little bit " Yeah his name was Gao Mikado and his buddy was-"" Drum Bunker Dragon I know that I reading when I was in grade 1 when I meet u 😊 ".

" Huh u really smart "

" Also u Tasuku-chan "

Suddenly a shine in the card it was jackknife " 10000 " ( And Tasuku called him jack for sort ) " Oh hello Jack " I said too Tasuku's buddy and he smile " Hello Hoshimi-chan " He said and Tasuku look at the time it was time for his match with Gao . " I need to go Hoshimi-chan I have a match to do with Gao Mikado " He said .

" I know and good luck and I will see u there "

" I will Hoshimi and thanks " He said and he runs and jack was flying though the air and Tasuku use his buddyskill too speed up. ' Huh I see you there Tasuku Ryuenji ' I said to myself and I ask my buddy Buster and he was agree too me and I use my buddyskill too fly off.

Snake's Pov:

I was so lucky no one know me and I was going to the secret hide out ( when Sofia goes too the secret base when she meet Kyoya Gaen ).

" I'm here master " I bow and knee down and he walking though me and he smile " We'll done Snake " he smile evil . " Master what kind of darkness monster in Darkness dragon world he is ? " I question " and he stop walking and looking at me " That my friend was Demonic Dragon, Azi Dahaka that was my buddy monster " He said to me .

And I have wide open eyes " Is that the one I make the Demonic Dragon, Azi Dahaka free ? "

" Yes that's him "

And he walking and sitting down on the chair and he is playing the piano and suddenly a young girl is walking in the secret base " Oh Sofie " my master said . " Oh I forgot Snake you free to go " So I follow he order and I left the base .

Hoshimi's Pov:

I was here on time and I was sitting in the back too see my old friend and the boy named Gao was there also . ' This is going to be good ' i said to myself .

After 1 Minutes later.......

The game was over ' game over winner Gao Mikado ' and all the crowd was yell and joy and I saw Tasuku and he jump down and he give him a impact card which was his old impact . And I was walking down before that Tasuku was waving at me a wave back so he Introduced me

" This is Hoshimi Tsubasa old friend when I was a childhood " He said too Gao . " Nice to meet u Hoshimi Tsubasa " Gao said with a smile and he bring out a hand shack . " Just called me Hoshimi " I said and I shack his hand . " That's your buddy form Dragon World " I smile and he shack his head ' yes '.

" Hi Drum 😊 " I said and Drum is getting a little angry " Why they not called me Drum Bunker Dragon IIX " He said too me . " Bc your named was long u know ? " Said a voice it was my buddy Buster .

" Hey I remember u must be my friend when we where starting too fight " Drum smile at my buddy , " yeah Drum no time no see 😊 " .

Hoshimi: Wait u know each other Buster ?

Buster: yeah when we are starting our first fight .

Drum: yeah I try it now

Drum jump and use his weapon ( I don't know the weapon of drums name ). But Buster use his Shield and it cannot broke the shield and he use his sword and he make him a hurt but it heals . " Next's time Drum u will try to defiant me " Buster said too drum .

" We'll I need to go home bye Tasuku and Hoshimi " Gao said and he run and also Drum . And we look each other and said " Bye Gao " we both said the same thing .

" So u want me to fly in the sky until u reach your home Hoshimi-chan ? "

" Sure and u have a job ? "

" No my job was finished and I have a job after lunchtime ."

" Me too "

" R-really after lunchtime you will leave what job are u ? "

" Just helping others " I lied .

" Ok let's go " Tasuku said to me we use our buddyskill to fly in the sky .

To Be Continued.........