Chapter 5: Hoshimi's adventure ( PART II )

And i was Surprise i was in the monster's world but what kind world is that ' So this is must be Dragon World ' I said to myself and I look at the symbol when the golden dragon came here it was a symbol in dragon world ( it was from the flag when they said time to rise a flag and u can see the symbol of the dragon world ) . " This is must be Dragon World ? " I said and the golden dragon face me " Correct u here in Dragon World " .

" Hoshimi you must leave " Buster said to me and I look at me ' Why he wants me to leave ' I said to myself " Why Buster ? " I said and he not repel ad about me and he show his face to leave him alone .

" I don't leave you without u Buster ! "

" U must bc I your buddy so I protect whatever it is ! "

I stop talking and I remember something when I was a child.

( Three Years Ago )

When i was a kid or childhood i was inside with my family and my buddy . And it was very night day so before I go to sleep my buddy Buster was siting in the bed and he start to ask " Hey Hoshimi ? " he said and I was trying to open my eyes and I was tired " Yes Buster ? " I said with a tired eyes .

" What is your wish so i can help u Hoshimi Tubasa ?"

" I want to help people in need and i still a kid and can u help "

" As your wish Hoshimi Tsubasa "

( bow )

" Please called me Hoshimi "

" Ok good night Hoshimi "

he said and went to sleep in the couch ( I have a couch it was big and a little long ) so i smile a little bit and i said good night too my buddy . And I went to sleep

( At the Present )

I remember that i said to Buster about the wish so i look at him and he look at me and Buster was looking at the dragon and he is getting starting the fight " Human is not what u think may she leave now ? " Buster said and the golden dragon agree " U may leave human " the golden dragon said and i leave and i have a plan .

I will use the time force so I unlock the time force and i luminize and the dragons is attack Buster ' He is hurt ' I said to myself and i remember i help people in need and also the monster so I use a spell card that was said ' Dragonic Shoot ' and I yelled at the named and it heads to the golden dragon . I use my weapon in my card called ' Twin Dragonblades, Dragoanthem ' so my buddy Buster was surprise . " What are u doing Hoshimi i have your wish " He said to me.

" I wish i protect my Family members and people in need ! " i yelled and Buster was smiling and we fight together .

After 67 minutes later.....

We almost defeated the dragon suddenly a glow card was middle of nowhere it was in front of me and I get it and suddenly it was dark and i saw two red eyes and it shine ( just like when Gao gets the impact card just like that ) . " Yes we have a new card let's see it will do " I said and I yelled the name of the impact.

" Impact !, Dragobulk Stormschlag ! " I yelled it was about the dragons in the drop zone ( sorry guys i have a long fighting story 😅 ) and they are thunderkinghts and they attack the golden dragon and also Buster and I joining in and suddenly we did it and I saw the golden dragon stand up . " Huh, you defeated me for now on i will always join u whatever u fight " he said and he turns into a card and i get it and suddenly a portal is open so I jump in and also Buster.

Agent Commander I 's Pov:

I was getting worry about now suddenly Amaya was coming and with joy and I walk up to her . " What's so happy Amaya ? "I said to her and she start to ask me " Hoshimi-chan was back 😃 !! " Amaya said to me and i was surprise and she show me where she is . She was in the Buddy-Agent training ( when people wants to buddyfight )

" Hoshimi-chan what happen to u and what happen to your left arm "

" Long Story Agent Commander I I'm fine and I was in the Dragon World Arena "

I was surprise what she said to me and I look at her relief that Hoshimi-chan was ok . So Hoshimi tell me her story and how she get a impact card .

Nobody's Pov:

I was home i tell my parents that about the story and they are happy and my father was putting a bandages on my left arm ( it was smell ) so my mom give me i kiss in my head . And when i was walking to the city ( bc my Commander said to me that I have a break and tomorrow I will go to work ) suddenly someone was closing my eyes . " Hey Hoshimi look around " said a familiar voice and I look around to see Tasuku Ryuenji .

" Hi Tasuku why are you hiding in your back ? "

" It is surprise and here is the gift " he said with a smile 😊 and I open the gift ( which was smell ) it was a necklaces with a jewel on it ( if u want to see the gift of Tasuku search this http://www.aliexpress.com/tears-animation_reviews.html ) it was beautiful and he help me to wear it. And we both bush and he look at me

" Hey Hoshimi did u like it ? "

" I loved it Tasuku 😊 "

I said and he give me kiss in my check . " Hoshimi i want u to see my job if your job is done if u ready to go to my job i will be in the park ok " he smile and left me and i bush a little bit and I start continued walking .

Tasuku's Pov:

I was going to my job so i can ask Commander I if i here i saw him sitting on his chair and i walk to him " Oh hello Tasuku Ryuenji want did u want " he smile and i start asking him about my old childhood friend named Hoshimi Tsubasa and my Commander I agree .

" Tasuku before u leave "

" Yes Commander I what is it ? "

" My old Friend is want to be a Agent until there is a BuddyAgent "

" Really ? "

" Yes he told me when the villain is up to something they report to me "

" Really ? "

" Really Tasuku about Hoshimi "

" What is it about my old friend ? "

" She is the one who report to her commander and he report to me "

And i was surprise and i bow to Commander I and I walk out . ' Hoshimi was a BuddyAgnet ? ' I said and i continued walking

To Be Continued.......